BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-07-2014, 09:39 PM   #89
andrey_gta
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 130i coupé ;)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obioban
Quote:
Originally Posted by pj.rodriguez View Post
I was thinking the same thing, and then theSt|g replied under you. Maybe if you drove it...... Not sure. I know my old neighbour imported a car from NJ and then just registered it in NJ and never had to pay any taxes.... But that is fraud I believe.
I'm not looking to avoid taxes, just would like a NA 1 series coupe!
Emigrate to canada in 5 years

15 year old cars welcome here. 130i was available from 2006 but body style available in 2004 so 2019. Mark it down and do an engine swap

"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2014, 11:58 AM   #90
ParkNuts
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianN54
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSt|g
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obiobon

I love how stig glosses over the facts that don't agree with his and Obiobon questions data integrity just to blindly follow his leader. st|g seems to think it's his job to ruffle feathers on this forum to make himself feel superior to others. For you to say it's all a bit of fun is very disingenuine when you have quite the reputation of causing drama and your love for this emoticon. That's not belittling at all, just for funzies, right? How about you taking a car with higher center of gravity, a seemingly evil concept to you, at the drop of a hat? I'd say you were long overdue for "the same response in return" if it hasn't happened before this.

But on topic, I'd love an M135i here in the states. Not in love with the headlights but I do like the rear and the practicality is great. There's nothing else that even comes close to ticking off all those boxes without getting huge like a CTS-V wagon or E63 wagon.
Appreciate 0