BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-24-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

FREE Dodo Juice Born Slippy Clay Lube Concentrate w/orders over $50 through 7/26

Save 10% OFF your purchase and get a FREE Dodo Juice Born Slippy Clay Lube Concentrate and a FREE 4oz Pump Spray Bottle with any purchase over $50. Coupon Code Slippy50

This clay lube or quick detailer is ultra concentrated so you can dilute it up to 10:1 for an outstanding value. Simply pour in about .5 ounces or less in the 4oz pump spray bottle bottle and fill the rest with water. This one 250ml bottle (approximately 8.5 oz) makes roughly 85 ounces of clay lube. Mist it on your paint and glide your clay bar back and forth. You will be blown away by how slick it feels and how easily it wipes clean. Best of all it does a great job of not marring the paint so you can use the clay bar safely. It can also be used as a quick detailer to help safely clean your vehicle's exterior. Simply mist it on the paint and wipe it with it down with a clean microfiber towel.

This new clay lube from Dodo Juice is getting rave reviews from detailing enthusiasts and professionals alike. If you didn't get time read the Dodo Juice Born Slippy review from from Todd at Esoteric Auto Detail I highly recommend you check it out. Todd loves the Born Slippy and explains why in this article.

Normally this product is $12.99 and the 4oz pump spray is an additional $2.49, but they are free this weekend only. Again save 10% off on your purchase and get a Free Dodo Juice Born Slippy and a Free 4oz Pump Spray Bottle with any purchase over $50. Use the coupon code Slippy50. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0