BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-15-2011, 01:19 PM   #1
1_In_The_Sun
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

2012 Rally Dixie

Hi Folks -

1300 miles driving some of the most scenic roads in the country, surrounded by eighty plus sports cars, muscle cars, and other unique rides, searching for secret check points at incredible places; this is Rally Dixie 2012.

Rally Dixie 2012 features 80 teams of two or more people, three racing venues, (Autocross in Nobleville IN, Clarksville Speedway & Dragway, and Talladega Superspeedway) thirty six stops at historical or scenic locations, and one great end of rally party to be held at The Ramada Beach Resort in Fort Walton Beach Florida.

Established in the winter of 2009, Rally North America Charities is a not-for-profit organization, aimed at bringing automotive enthusiasts from all over the United States and Canada, together for the purpose of Auto rallying.

Each rally organized by Rally North America carries a common idea, driving for a cause. RNA believes that by combining the love of the automotive lifestyle and a worthy charity organization, it is possible to do something “good” through the automotive hobby. The 2012 Rally Dixie charity partner is Accelerated Cure Project.

We are raising funds for the Accelerated Cure Project, which is dedicated to accelerating the cure of MS by facilitating research that determines the causes and mechanisms of Multiple Sclerosis. Multiple sclerosis, or MS, is a chronic demyelinating disorder of the central nervous system affecting over 400,000 people in the US and 2 million individuals worldwide. Unfortunately, no one knows what causes multiple sclerosis, there is no known cure for the disease, and treatments are modest at best.
I am proud to raise funds for this worthy cause, AND.....

The more I raise, the better my poll position at the 2012 Rally Dixie, put on by Rally North America!!! The team with the most donations to this amazing charity gets to start first each morning of the Rally.

Donating through this website is simple, fast and totally secure. It is also the most efficient way to support my fundraising efforts.

Many thanks for your support -- and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might want to donate too!

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundrais...-america-dixie

http://www.rallynorthamerica.com/

Best R-
Attached Images

Last edited by 1_In_The_Sun; 10-30-2011 at 09:04 PM.. Reason: more info
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
1_In_The_Sun
Enlisted Member
Rep

Appreciate 0
      10-30-2011, 08:55 PM   #3
1_In_The_Sun
Enlisted Member
Rep

Join the Rally!

http://www.rallynorthamerica.com/
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2011, 09:38 PM   #4
spieldawg
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

This makes me Smile! Thanks for spreading the word!

2004 Pontiac GTO.. Mods.. too much to list.

www.rallynorthamerica.com
Appreciate 0