BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
bigmicj
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i + M240iX

New Performance Wheel

Anyone know when the new electronic Performance Steering Wheel will be available? Also, does anyone know where I can still order one of the old electronic wheels?
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
onefastman
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct

Try Dan or check the used section on the M3 board.

I got mine the christmas before last for $700
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 11:19 PM   #3
Boosted1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i n54

I hate that stupid steering wheel... I've been waiting for it since last september when I first saw it, and since then, I have been calling my local dealer once a week to ask when its available. They emailed the munich factor and they said it would be ready to make orders in february (they told me that last year...)

This february I went again, and they had to send another e-mail to ask whats going on...Once again Munich anwsered it would be ready by march-april at most... and guess what, I called yesterday and they dont have it yet, they told me to call them next week to get a defitive anwser this time...

This really sucks, I´ve been waiting for so long now... I´ve been debating wheter if its better to just go with the "old" version instead of waiting all this friggin time.

I hope Dan@UnitedBmw has some good news for us, he always knows everything about bmw productions pieces!
Appreciate 0