BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-24-2014, 05:05 PM   #1
Alpha Motoring
Rep
Drives: 06 MINI Cooper S JCW

Smile FS: NEW Project KICS R40 Revo (Locking) w/Red Revo Caps

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 265.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hi,

I am selling a set of NEW Project KICS R40 Revo (locking) lug nuts. These are in a 12x1.5 pitch and come with 20 black end caps and also 20 options red caps.

I paid $325.00 for the lug nuts themselves and another $30.00 for the red caps. These were used for a magazine shoot for one of my show cars then removed. Only 16 of them were installed as well. They have zero miles on them. The reason I removed them was because I already have R40 KICS non Revo.

I am asking $265 shipped or $250 picked up. I'm pretty firm on this price as I've seen used ones go for more. These are 100% authentic, these came from a authorized dealer out here in Southern California. They come with the original box, 16 lug nuts, 4 locking, original lock key, socket and key card. The red end caps are in the original box and everything comes in the original bag too.

I come from the MINI forums (search this same username) and I have a lot of people on this forum who know me personally who can vouch for my products. Local pickup is welcomed. If buyer chooses to use Paypal please incldue the fees or gift the payment. Thanks and have a good day.

Appreciate 0