BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-26-2014, 10:56 AM   #1
sickbutalive
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 Jet Black 135i

Help, Looking for A few Interior Parts.

As the title states I'm looking for a few interior parts to finish out the swap I am wrapping up (grey to Black). I'm missing one B pillar (right side), both coat hooks, and the piece that snaps into the very back of the roof liner that covers up the heat strip/electronics to the rear window. Not sure what that piece is called, and having a hell of a time looking it up on various part sites.

Long story short, I've been having a ton of problems ordering these things through BMW, they are backordered and they have now shipped me the wrong pillar four times, not to mention I've never received the coat hook parts even though I've been told they're sitting on a table waiting to ship. I've tried ordering from parts.com and a few other similar websites but they keep canceling my order because the parts have no ETA.

If anyone on here can help me in any way, I'd be super grateful... they're the last pieces of the swap.

I know I could paint them to match the interior, but a part of me will always obsess over knowing that there were just a few things I couldn't get and do right.

Thanks everybody.
KW Var. 1, AR Catted DP's, AA Strut Brace, Berk Cat Back, aFe DCI, Cobb V3, Rieger Matte Black Diffuser + Front Bumper, LED side markers, ER FMIC + Oil Cooler + Charge Pipe and SS Brake Lines, Turbosmart Kompact Diverter Pipe, R1 Slotted Rotors, Performance Spoiler, Blackline LCI Taillights, Tint, EAS H8 LED Angel Eyes, All Weather Mats, Splash Guards, Bimmian Interior LED's, BMW Performance Parts, M3 Front Sway
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2014, 12:40 PM   #2
Dre's One
Enlisted Member
Belgium
Rep
Drives: E82 118D

You'll probably have considered this already but, in Europe, we search for cars that had an accident. Shops sell them in parts, and most of the time, the interior is in top condition.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2014, 02:08 PM   #3
sickbutalive
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 Jet Black 135i

Thanks. Yeah, this is actually how I got the roof liner. Got it with all the dome lights for 300 bucks. But I've been looking on and off for wrecked cars with black interiors, but it's slim pickings around here. I might have to go this route though.

If you find one and pull the parts I'd gladly pay good money for them and your time
KW Var. 1, AR Catted DP's, AA Strut Brace, Berk Cat Back, aFe DCI, Cobb V3, Rieger Matte Black Diffuser + Front Bumper, LED side markers, ER FMIC + Oil Cooler + Charge Pipe and SS Brake Lines, Turbosmart Kompact Diverter Pipe, R1 Slotted Rotors, Performance Spoiler, Blackline LCI Taillights, Tint, EAS H8 LED Angel Eyes, All Weather Mats, Splash Guards, Bimmian Interior LED's, BMW Performance Parts, M3 Front Sway
Appreciate 0