BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-05-2015, 02:44 PM   #1
shawmon
Registered
Rep
Drives: 135i

FS/SOCAL: 2010 LM Blue, 6MT, M Sport, Premium, BMW Performance Power Kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
For sale is my 2010 LM Blue 135i, M Sport, Premium, black leather, manual, USB, Grey Poplar wood trim, with a Stage 2 BMW Performance Power Kit (reflash, plugs, uprated cooling including larger fan and additional radiator) installed pre-delivery at the Oxnard, CA VDC.

Car has just under 72k miles, garage stored. Full maintenance records from dealership. All recalls performed. HPFP addressed, both turbos replaced under warranty one year ago, as well as all new fuel injectors in February of this year.

Interior is in excellent shape, leather is soft and supple.

Exterior is very good, with good shine in paint. There is a curb rash on the right front bumper. It's a $500 fix, I chose to leave it.

I replaced the runflats with Michelin Pilot Supersports, my second set was purchased in December, 2014. In the event of a flat I carry a M3 compact spare kit and cover, sourced from Bavarian Autosport, strapped in the trunk.

The car runs as well as the day I bought it, and I think the buyer will drive away happy. Title is clean and clear, and the car is Glendale, CA, ready for a new home.

PM me if you're interested.

Shawn

Attached Images

Last edited by shawmon; 09-14-2015 at 06:26 PM..
Appreciate 0