BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Save Up to 50% off Shampoos (exp 5/12) & Ask A Pro Article - Safely Removing Pollen

Shampoo Sale
Save up to 50% off on 19 top quality shampoos including the new Optimum ONR! No coupon codes are needed just make a purchase and save! See all 19 shampoos here and their deep discount!

Ask A Pro Article - Safely Removing Pollen Will Save Your Paint
Pollen is annoying and potentially dangerous to your paint. Removing pollen can be done safely and effectively if you follow the tips of Pro Detailer David Bibiloni. This article is a must read for anyone seeing yellow on your car daily! Check it out here - Safely Removing Pollen Will Save Your Paint

Free Weekly Special (exp 5/11 at midnight)
This week only you can get a FREE 303 Aerospace Protectant with a purchase over $55 if you use the coupon code WSAEROS1810. When you apply the coupon code this item will be added to your purchase, so you don't have to add it to your cart. You can only use one coupon code per purchase.

May Monthly Specials
Chemical Guys Diablo Gel Rim and Wheel Cleaner

Regular Price for 16 oz is $16.99. Sale price is $12.99!
Regular Price for 128 oz is $84.99. Sale price is $67.99!
  • pH balanced wheel cleaner safe on ALL wheel finishes and competes amongst the best wheel cleaners available
  • Powerful concentrated suspension allows for dilution of product without the loss of cleaning power, making it a great value
  • Perfect for high end professional detailers who detail expensive wheels

Chemical Guys GlossWorkz Paintwork Cleanser

Regular Price for 16 oz is $12.99. Sale price is $9.99!
Regular Price for 128 oz is $39.99. Sale price is $31.99!
  • Extends the protection of your sealant or wax while enhancing the gloss and depth of your paint
  • Used like a shampoo, GlossWorkz is a pH balanced, biodegradable, detergent free and non-toxic paintwork cleanser
  • Use 1 oz per 4 to 5 gallons of water

As always if you have any questions please let me know!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2010, 04:09 PM   #2
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Just a reminder this sale ends on 5/12 at midnight EST. Thank you for all the purchases thus far!
Appreciate 0