BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #1
55fanatic
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 03 Carbon Black M3

Cars and Copters - Plymouth Municipal Airport, Sept 15th @ 9am

Hey guys, lots of new faces since the last time I was here. I am Pete one of the Cars and Copters organizers and I wanted to post this up for you all to see. We are going to have some special space set aside this year for our bigger groups of cars.

Thanks to all the locals, BMW has regularly been one of the best represented manufacturers at Cars and Copters and having said that, we are going to try and get everyone parked together. If you guys could post in here that you are coming to the event, we are going to try and keep a running tally.

-Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55fanatic View Post

Hello Again Car Enthusiasts!
It's that time of year again! Yuppieracing, Driven Perfection, The Beantown Sound, and Heliops, LLC would like to announce the 5th annual Cars and Copters event organized to benefit The Jimmy Fund in honor of Ricky Hoffman. Over the years this has become THE automotive event of the year with some 1500+ cars coming throughout the day and various helicopters coming in to celebrate with us.
This event is open to all makes and models... We have had a very broad range of vehicles come through, including classic muscle, modern exotics, antiques, imports, off roaders, and track only specialty vehicles. In addition to an amazing display of cars, Heliops will once again have its own fleet of helicopters on hand which will be available for short tours around the area by air. Attendees will also be given the opportunity to win prizes via a raffle, silent auction and a helicopter ball drop.
In anticipation of the turnout this year, we have worked very closely with airport officials and have prepared a new space. Attendees will be entering and greeted this year at Gate 6 where a $10 per vehicle(feel free to give more) donation will be collected for the Jimmy Fund. For those coming from Plymouth, you will be traveling past the old space.

As always, please remember to be on your best behavior. This is still an operational airport and still requires us to pay attention to federal regulations as well as local laws. To insure the safety of all our attendees, and neighbors of the event, there will be Police speed traps set up in different areas around the airport. Respect the neighbors of the airport and do not speed when coming to or leaving from Cars and Copters.
Lastly, help us spread the word! Invite your family, friends, co-workers, or that random person down the street with the interesting car. The more people the better and we certainly have no shortage of space at this location.
For more information:
Event Page[/URL]
www.CarsandCopters.com
Cars and Copters Team

For those of you posting the event around on other forums, please post the above with the links!
      08-06-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
boostaddict305
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2

I ve been going to this for the past couple of years always a good time tons of cars
Appreciate 0