BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-27-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
Qbrozen
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Good experience: Princeton BMW

I just wanted to post a positive experience with a dealership. I bought my used 135i back in December from a dealer other than Princeton, but I feel like Princeton treats me as if I purchased from them. A loaner car whenever I come in for service, for example.

They have addressed every concern I've brought up, no matter how minor, and made repairs under warranty I really never thought would be covered under warranty. On my first trip, I asked if anything could be one about the peeling coating on the steering wheel trim. They replaced it free of charge. On my most recent trip, with 49,500 miles on the car, they performed the carbon cleaning under warranty to smooth out the idle.

One morning in between those 2 trips, the car went into limp mode when I was within a mile of the dealership (I work near there). I drove right in, my service advisor came right out, verified the limp mode, gave me a loaner, and sent me on my way. (replaced HPFP that time, BTW.)

Not once, with all of my complaints, no matter how minor, was I told "they all do that" or "can't replicate." Definitely the most positive dealership experience I've ever had.
      08-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
fourtailpipes
Major
Rep
Drives: the ladies crazy

glad to hear you had a positive experience. without pooing on your thread too much, i'll just say that i've had enough unfathomable experiences with princeton bmw that despite living less than 5 mins away, i still travel the 30 mins to flemington, and i make sure to tell everyone i come across to avoid princeton like the plague. i also love the guys at daniels bmw in allentown... they're a close second for the area in my opinion.
Appreciate 0