BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-15-2015, 11:23 AM   #485
HarveyBuh
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bagged BMW e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeladdicts View Post
UPDATE:

Guys I have ordered a few extra sets so if anyone is interested please let me know. There is still time to jump in and have a guaranteed set

Also some of the extra sets will be held for customers who might need a spare down the road and so on. So please let me know ASAP if you even think you might want a set I want to plan accordingly.

Hey Guys,

We are ready to go ahead with the group buy. We lost a member but I will cover that extra set.

So onto the details:

Total Price: $899 shipped within the US ($925 if you are in California). If you are outside of the US you will receive a $75 credit towards shipping.

Total Deposit: $675 (please note the deposit is non-refundable)

Delivery Time: About 90 days (this was one of my main questions to Alufelgen and they are confident this is doable)

Finishes: Silver, Sport Gunmetal, Titanium Gunmetal, Matte Black, and Hyperblack

Custom Finishes: $100/wheel (this will add about a week to your sets delivery time)

Now for payment we have 3 options:

1) send payment through paypal to info@wheeladdicts.com
2) call us at 786-547-2120 to place an order with a cedit card
3) send us a check or money order (this will delay things a few days)

>>> Information on the wheels <<<

They are CSL style wheels made exclusively for the 1 series platform!

NO SPACERS
NO HUBRINGS
NO RUBBING
NO FENDER ROLLING

BOLT ON AND GO!!!!

18 x 8.0" ET +45
18 x 9.0" ET +48

VIA/JWL and TUV-Cert!

Finishes: Metallic Silver, Titanium Gunmetal, Sport Gunmetal, Matte Black and Hyperblack!

EXCLUSIVE FITMENT meaning the wheels are individually designed to fit the 1-Series platform without the need of hub rings, spacers, rolling fenders, or running stretched tires. Our wheels will allow up to a 255 series tire in the rear providing extra rubber from the stock 245 tire.

I know it was ages ago since you uploaded this but do you reckon you can get any new stock? I'd like the Hyper Black.
Appreciate 0