BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-23-2016, 07:06 AM   #1
135YEW
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Thank you to Justin (JD75) and Advan Performance

Hey guys,

Would just like to share my experience using the services of the team at advan performance and knowledge and expertise of Justin (JD75)

Car: 2009 BMW 135i N54

I got in touch with Justin after speaking to the guys at advan and bmr autowerkes to find out some information about upgrading turbos. After getting in contact with Justin and speaking with him after a few conversations of figuring out a rough budget and what I wanted out of the car and the type use it was going to get we decided on the following parts to make a ridiculously quick street sleeper!

Hexon RR700's
TFT intake/turbo inlet system with RHD adaptation kit
Compressor discharge pipe
Wagner Evo 2 Competition intercooler
Port injection and stage 3 fuel it pump
Intake blast
JB4 connect kit

All this equated to 405rwkw which is absolutely crazy in my mind! It took a bit of fine tuning to get the car to have a nice smooth linear power delivery all the way through the rev range. The only way to get this 110% right was to do some road tuning with the aid of the JB4 Bluetooth rev connect kit (best thing I've ever bought for the car - highly recommend). After countless 3rd gear pulls (2000rpm - 6500) and a few flash revisions the car is now running amazingly smooth and no one suspects the car to have the power it has especially when I blow the doors off them!!

So in summary I would like to thank the boys at advan performance for doing all the work on my car but a special thanks must go out to Justin for all the countless extra hours (late nights) that he spent looking at the midnight data log runs that I was doing then sending me adjustments to make to the AFR and duty bias setttings from within the app then running more logs. His knowledge and work ethic is outstanding I don't know any other tuner that is able to supply parts that quickly and is willing to go that extra mile in order to make sure that the car is running no less than perfect 👌

If you are considering anything when it comes to tuning or upgrading parts on your N54 do yourself a favour and get in touch with Justin (JD75) and the boys at Advan!

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys and hope this helps and gets more of you out there running some big numbers!
Appreciate 1