BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-28-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
spun
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Fuse Box/Double Din

Sorry for the noob questions but I just picked up my 135i last week and its my first BMW so its all kinda greek to me, maybe someone can take pitty on me and help me out.
I'm trying to hard wire my Passport 9500 in and was wondering where abouts the interior fuse box is located if there is one inside at all.

I also wanted to put in a 7" screen (Navigation) and can't seem to find out what harness is needed to adapt the HU. I also read in one of the other posts that removing the stock HU will make it impossible to upgrade the software, I plan on getting the Dinan package once its out for the 2010 (or at least at the dealership where I bought the car) so would I have to relocate the stock headunit, or is there a harness that works.
Its a 2010 135i with just a M package if it makes a difference

Thanks
Appreciate 0