BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-25-2014, 03:12 PM   #1
Qunadry
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

Wheel Wax Glacier Polish

Does anyone have experience with this product? I started using Wheel Wax Extreme Black on my tires and I am very pleased with results. I have read multiple reviews on the Glacier Polish and they have all been very positive. I am interested in trying it, but would like input from BMW owners.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2014, 02:01 PM   #2
Qunadry
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I'll answer my own question. Bought a bottle of Glacier from Bavarian Autosport. Just got done doing my wife's carbon black metallic 2011 Regal. I can not believe how good it looks. I have been using several high end products for 35 plus years on a variety of cars and have never seen a car looking this good. Can't wait to do my 135i. As advertised, it went on easy and came off easy, but it required cotton towels rather than microfiber to make removing the product ease.. Also as advertised, no dust and no residue on trim or in hard to reach places. Time will tell how long it lasts, but all the other claims appear to be true.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2014, 02:59 PM   #3
Qunadry
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Further update on Wheel Wax Glacier. My wife and I went to our local big box store to stock up on various household supplies today. Wouldn't you know it, we came out and the car was plastered with bird droppings. With my previous favorite product bird droppings would etch the surface and require compound to totally eliminate the mess. After using the Glacier yesterday the bird droppings came off very easily with a wet cotton towel with no residual etching. I can't believe the Glacier. My only complaint is that no one carries the product locally.
Appreciate 0