BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-07-2017, 11:38 AM   #1
Bodhi1
Rep
Drives: 2012 135I

FS: 2012 135i 6spd. CPO Warranty and Factory Upgrades

Hi Gents,

Placing my car for sale. In my opinion, with the CPO warranty still in effect until end of Feb 2018, thousands of dollars of BMW Factory upgrades, year and mileage, it's easily the best value on the market currently. Looking for quick sale.

Here's the sales copy:

Premium Pkg. 2012 Black Sapphire Metallic on Black Boston Leather - BMW 135i. Rare Manual 5 Speed. Sunroof. 49,300 Kms. Mature second owner. Purchased CPO in 2015. Balance of CPO warranty until end of Feb/18. Dealership purchased & installed BMW Factory upgrades including: BMW Performance Power Kit 325HP, BMW Perf. Exhaust (incredible sound) / BMW Perf. Suspension / BMW Perf. Big Brake Kit with cross drilled and slotted rotors / BMW Perf. Short Shift Kit / BMW Perf. Alcantera M-Steering wheel and shift boot / BMW Aluminum pedal & footrest upgrade / BMW Black Kidney Grill. Carbon Fibre Spoiler and Mirror caps. / M-Sport Aero kit, Full frontal 3M protection. Fresh Oil & Windscreen. $29,900 or BO. Reasonable offers will be considered. Sold Cert. and E-tested. Test drive with deposit only. Discerningly BMW optioned vehicle. BMW Factory upgrades to appearance (interior & exterior) and performance both sound and mechanical over stock 135i. A true driver's 135i Mint. No accidents. Carproof available.

p.seth@rogers.com 416-464-6241
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-30-2017, 02:20 AM   #2
gk09
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 1m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhi1 View Post
Hi Gents,

Placing my car for sale. In my opinion, with the CPO warranty still in effect until end of Feb 2018, thousands of dollars of BMW Factory upgrades, year and mileage, it's easily the best value on the market currently. Looking for quick sale.

Here's the sales copy:

Premium Pkg. 2012 Black Sapphire Metallic on Black Boston Leather - BMW 135i. Rare Manual 5 Speed. Sunroof. 49,300 Kms. Mature second owner. Purchased CPO in 2015. Balance of CPO warranty until end of Feb/18. Dealership purchased & installed BMW Factory upgrades including: BMW Performance Power Kit 325HP, BMW Perf. Exhaust (incredible sound) / BMW Perf. Suspension / BMW Perf. Big Brake Kit with cross drilled and slotted rotors / BMW Perf. Short Shift Kit / BMW Perf. Alcantera M-Steering wheel and shift boot / BMW Aluminum pedal & footrest upgrade / BMW Black Kidney Grill. Carbon Fibre Spoiler and Mirror caps. / M-Sport Aero kit, Full frontal 3M protection. Fresh Oil & Windscreen. $29,900 or BO. Reasonable offers will be considered. Sold Cert. and E-tested. Test drive with deposit only. Discerningly BMW optioned vehicle. BMW Factory upgrades to appearance (interior & exterior) and performance both sound and mechanical over stock 135i. A true driver's 135i Mint. No accidents. Carproof available.

p.seth@rogers.com 416-464-6241
Did you ever sell it?
Appreciate 0