BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-02-2013, 01:07 AM   #1
simianspeedster
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 840i Coupe

Highly Recommended: Elvis Blohm at New Century BMW (Alhambra, CA)

I recently ordered a 128i Coupe through Elvis Blohm, the Internet Sales Manager at New Century BMW in Alhambra, CA, and it was a great experience end to end.

When I was looking at my ordering options a few months back, Elvis took the time to help me dig a car out of deep inventory for a test drive when other dealers balked at letting me drive any car that they knew I wouldn't be buying. Elvis also helped me and my wife comb the lot on two occasions to look at various color combos so I knew exactly what I'd be getting with my order.

When it came time to order, Elvis grabbed an immediate allocation when they were hard to come by, so my car went into production within days. The order process went just as expected and the car arrived a little bit earlier than promised. Elvis also marked the car with a high priority so it zipped through the VPC upon port arrival.

As for the deal itself, Elvis offered me a very fair price right off the bat and he helped me obtain all the applicable discounts/promotions through BMW NA. When I arrived at the dealer, the car was ready, all the paperwork was ready, all the discounts were applied and he had Raymond Yu (also fantastic) ready to assist with my 335i lease return.

Everything was smooth and professional -- no games, gimmicks or drama -- and Elvis was accessible throughout the process for status updates, etc. And FWIW, Elvis is just a cool, down to earth guy. Especially if you know what you want and you simply want someone who can help you get it efficiently and at a great price, contact Elvis at elvis.blohm@ncbmw.com
Appreciate 0