BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-10-2009, 06:32 AM   #23
Taymaishu
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: I love massive black cocks

Garage List
2009 125i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran View Post
Glad to hear you're enjoying your new toy Alex. Take it easy with the speed though, eh? I'd hate to hear of you getting your license suspended and miss out on driving the 125i. Any plans to take her to the track for a proper blast?
Hey Bryan, thanks mate! Got the courtesy call today from Kolster but missed it; will call back as I have a few questions (empty oil warning came on today, but went as soon as a stopped & restarted) + the dust issue (which i'm 95% sure is the brake dust but want to be 100% on that).

I've been going a lot calmer on the speed, I think the thought of losing my licence is just wayyyyy too much!

I'd love to do a track day in her, once i wear her in. But that will be fast seeing as though when I put her in the carport tonight she had 995km on the clock!

Is there a group that usually heads out to EC? I'm looking forward to the Southern Highlands drive day, will be great to meet you all!

Last edited by Taymaishu; 08-10-2009 at 06:55 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2009, 04:35 PM   #24
Guran
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 135i Coupe

Breville is fairly regular at the Driving Solutions track days at EC. They hold them monthly. If you'd prefer less tyre wear then I'd recommend Wakefield Park. You could go to one of their speed off the streets days anytime. Or have a look at circuit club for other options (spdrcr could advise you).