E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Electric Red /Terra

06-05-2005, 10:52 AM   #1
jetmechG550
Private
Rep
Drives: 02 325 Grey/Green

Electric Red /Terra

I was trolling through the lot yesterday with my wife looking at X3 for her and went to the backlot where the new arrivals come in. They had a 06 330 with SP, PP in Electric Red with the Terra leather interior. I'm not a red car fan but I was pretty impressed with it and the combo as I thought the Terra looked like dog$hit on the website. I'm planning to wait til sept for serious talks on the new vehicle(s) but seeing this one really got my wheels turning. I would have snapped a few pics but most of the protective plastic was still covering the interior so it probably wouldn't have done it justice. I don't think the Terra will look too good with many of the colors, but red is definitely one to go with, IMO. Just thought I would throw this out there for anyone thinking about it.
Appreciate 0