BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-17-2010, 07:14 AM   #23
dread1
typos
Canada
Rep
Drives: US spec 135i

k your entitled to your own opinion... unfortunately it is wrong.

you make many assumptions about what I would and would not purchase. Did you happen to tell BMW what you were up to when the engine went bye-bye?

Well if you deal with contracts and ask any notary, contracts are made more lucrative with full disclosure for the purchaser . Now once you have been outed, what other skeletons do you hide? Such as... pictures of the rear bumper in your f.s. thread, the total ommision of a replaced engine, exterior parts damaged, warranty work, turbos replaced or reused etc. etc.

From your last post and for your total lack of disrespect for your buyers through in-action, not even the decency to vacumm the car a true test of your upkeep and respect for a buyer, I don't intend to sway you. I just hope that whomever buys your car gets it for rock bottom and for their sake the car holds up.

GL to buyer

oh ya free bump

Last edited by dread1; 01-17-2010 at 07:37 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 09:56 AM   #24
trboboost91
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 e90

Quote:
k your entitled to your own opinion... unfortunately it is wrong.
wow. good luck in life with that attitude.

by the way, who is k?

Quote:
Did you happen to tell BMW what you were up to when the engine went bye-bye?
yes i did, how can they deny warranty for use on a closed circuit when all their brochures clearly show the car being used as so on the front cover??

Quote:
Now once you have been outed, what other skeletons do you hide? Such as... pictures of the rear bumper in your f.s. thread
the bumper was burned as a result of the stuck injector pouring raw fuel into the engine and out the exhaust

Quote:
not even the decency to vacumm the car a true test of your upkeep and respect for a buyer
only a little prick like yourself would not buy a car because there are a couple leaves on the floor. it was fall for god's sake!

Quote:
I don't intend to sway you. I just hope that whomever buys your car gets it for rock bottom
hence my price drop, because according to you, cars that have been used for their intended purpose OR have had ANY warranty work done are worth far less, perhaps nothing at all. maybe i should be paying someone to haul away this worthless piece of junk?

should cars that have had about 10 HPFP replaced on them go for thousands less??
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #25
dread1
typos
Canada
Rep
Drives: US spec 135i

its okay bud. You said your piece I've said mine, you resorted to name calling. You make many assumptions I just indicated your lack of respect with the evidence provided. I am ducking out of this thread again GL to the buyer the seller is one piece of work.

p.s. HPFP < Engine replacement. Your sense of realtive issues are a bit flawed you might want to investigate that deficiency.

Quick search of your username on google produced this thread of a celica you use to own and one of your sales.

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/show...26#post4662626

speaks volumes again to the way you do business, and i bet you will put in your standard response. Again you leave important pictures out.

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/member.php?u=26205
oh and look same name and from des moines...

internet idenity serious business, Man your shady.
Appreciate 0