BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-03-2009, 02:16 PM   #1
tm30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 128i

Elmhurst BMW - Great Experience

I want to post this as a big "thank you" to Elmhurst BMW for the professional service and attention we received in purchasing our 128i.

We had sampled several other BMW dealerships in the Chicago area, but Elmhurst was the only group that didn't treat us as if they were doing us a favor by selling us a brand new car.

A big thank you to Michal Banach, who is in charge of Internet sales. The main reason we went with Elmhurst is because Michal actually took the time to call us after we made initial contact and started discussing pricing, etc. In contrast, other area dealers only dealt with us over e-mail, and in not-so-very friendly tones - especially when we indicated we wanted to negotiate a better price than advertised. He was professional, thorough, and did not use any unnecessary sales tactics, and made sure we were comfortable with all of our choices. In fact, we found all of the employees to be helpful, and the "vibe" was a welcoming one, not an "us vs. you" environment, like we experienced at other dealers.

So a hearty endorsement for Elmhurst BMW/Jaguar

Hopefully we'll have equal satisfaction with their service department.
      06-11-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
VTX Chief
Rep
Drives: 135i

Wow, surprised not more favorable comments here. Elmhurst has always been top notch and fair to deal with. I have to give excellent marks to the service staff they are nothing short of fantastic.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 01:01 AM   #3
ken1137
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW S1000XR

Garage List
2009 e90 335i  [6.40]
Elmhurst BMW

I agree...Michal provided excellent service during my purchase of the old 328 xi and Bonnie also did an excellent job servicing my 328. I will take my 135i to Elmhurst for future service requirements although I purchased it from a different dealer.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 09:34 AM   #4
OLEK135i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Big ups to Michal Banach, I bought my 135i from him.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 10:53 AM   #5
IamJoe
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm30 View Post
I want to post this as a big "thank you" to Elmhurst BMW for the professional service and attention we received in purchasing our 128i.

We had sampled several other BMW dealerships in the Chicago area, but Elmhurst was the only group that didn't treat us as if they were doing us a favor by selling us a brand new car.

A big thank you to Michal Banach, who is in charge of Internet sales. The main reason we went with Elmhurst is because Michal actually took the time to call us after we made initial contact and started discussing pricing, etc. In contrast, other area dealers only dealt with us over e-mail, and in not-so-very friendly tones - especially when we indicated we wanted to negotiate a better price than advertised. He was professional, thorough, and did not use any unnecessary sales tactics, and made sure we were comfortable with all of our choices. In fact, we found all of the employees to be helpful, and the "vibe" was a welcoming one, not an "us vs. you" environment, like we experienced at other dealers.

So a hearty endorsement for Elmhurst BMW/Jaguar

Hopefully we'll have equal satisfaction with their service department.
Hey do you have Michaels email address? Sounds like a great SA, I am looking to get into a 135 in a couple of months and would like to reach out to him.

thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #6
OLEK135i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

PM sent
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
marioeddie
Registered
Rep
Drives: 128i

Hi. Thinking of buying a 128i from Elmhurst for Euro delivery. Can I count on them?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0