BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
Brian@Echelon
Banned
Rep
Drives: Evo

AGENCY POWER 135I Exhaust W/Titanium Tips....Re-Release..Great Pricing!

If you are looking to step up the sound, performance, and look of your BMW 135I turbo, then adding the Agency Power axle back muffler exhaust is the answer. The all stainless steel muffler features TIG welding, a polished finish, and dual titanium tips with that MUST HAVE look sticking out of your rear bumper. How many other 135i’s do you see with Titanium Tips? The axle back muffler fits to the stock midpipe to not only save weight, but improve performance. The muffler deletes the factory flapper valve design on the stock muffler to give you a more aggressive tone all the time. Without droning in the cabin, the new muffler gives your car a sportier feel under acceleration. This muffler is designed to fit the BMW 135I Coupe from 2007-2010. If interested in this Great Exhaust at a Great Price then shoot us a PM!

If you want your 135i even more aggressive, along with more performance, you can add on the 135i stainless steel MidPipe, and/or the Agency Power 135i catless Down Pipes. For more information on those just shoot me a PM with your interest!

CHECK OUT THIS SOUND CLIP!
Appreciate 0