07-24-2014, 06:25 PM   #46
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Yes, got a fat deposit and handling the process of finalizing the deal/paperwork. Oz-mobile is still in my parking but I am not driving it anymore; should leave for its new home in around a week.

I am leaving it with all aftermarket and original parts included as well as a second set of PSS tires, plus detailing next Monday. New owner won't need to do anything for long time other than enjoying it.

I liked the new owner a lot as he seems to be a mature, respectful and well mannered person who is a professional in automobile sector too. This is important cause like most of you I am attached to this car...a lot. So, I am feeling happy for him, for the car and am doing allright and thankfully have a lot to think, arrange and execute because of moving from Chile to Portugal which kind of will ease the loss through distraction.

This forum and fellowship was one of the best things about owning a 1M. I thank you all, was a great ride indeed.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.

Last edited by ozinaldo; 07-25-2014 at 09:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 07:52 AM   #47
Dee Pee
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 AW 1M, ‘24 718 GTS

You'll be back.
Hehehehehehehe!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2014, 11:53 AM   #48
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
This forum and fellowship was one of the best things about owning a 1M. I thank you all, was a great ride indeed.
See you around in the M2 ...or Active Tourer section.
      07-25-2014, 10:27 PM   #49
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
Germany
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #739/740

Garage List
After my 1M made a cross the ocean move with damage that i had to claim, i highly recommend either an appraisal with all noted scratches identified so you can prove the new ones came from the transport company...or dated photographs right before you ship...especially photograph down the body panels and doors to prove door dings and dents. Plus front and rear bumpers, especially the corners. Do you have a tune? Can you put the car in valet mode?
      07-26-2014, 07:59 AM   #50
MDORPHN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Oz -

Best of luck with your move.

Look forward to your impressions -- at a future date -- comparing the 1M and M2.

Neil
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2014, 06:57 PM   #51
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx1M View Post
After my 1M made a cross the ocean move with damage that i had to claim, i highly recommend either an appraisal with all noted scratches identified so you can prove the new ones came from the transport company...or dated photographs right before you ship...especially photograph down the body panels and doors to prove door dings and dents. Plus front and rear bumpers, especially the corners. Do you have a tune? Can you put the car in valet mode?
Car is sold right before moving company could get it man; I would do those things if I would be taking it. Thanks anyway.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2014, 07:00 PM   #52
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDORPHN View Post
Oz -

Best of luck with your move.

Look forward to your impressions -- at a future date -- comparing the 1M and M2.

Neil
Thanks Neil, I will be following MDORPHN

Don't know about the M2 really, not at all the reason that 1M had to go and might better walk a bit more in Lisbon and let the wife do driving.

I have a strong feeling that when I will have more stability in the future I will seek another 1M rather than settling with substitutes.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2014, 08:16 PM   #53
david.orr
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Thanks Neil, I will be following MDORPHN

Don't know about the M2 really, not at all the reason that 1M had to go and might better walk a bit more in Lisbon and let the wife do driving.

I have a strong feeling that when I will have more stability in the future I will seek another 1M rather than settling with substitutes.
It's been a pleasure reading your passion with the M. All the best in your next endeavour and next M!
Appreciate 0