BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-01-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
RedlineMotorworks
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 6.2L F-150 Raptor

Buy from Redline Motorworks & Get Money Back!...2 WAYS!!

Alright so here's the deal...we like to keep our customers happy so we've implemented 2 more ways that you can save even MORE money when you purchase parts from us. Yes, this is on top of our already low prices.

When you purchase an item through our website or even over the phone, you get reward points. You get 1 point per dollar spent. This has been in place for a few months now so if you've ordered from us in the past, chances are you have some points racked up. Log into your account online and see for yourself.

$1 Spent = 1 point acquired

When you spend $500, you get 500 points. You can redeem these points for $10 on your next purchase!

50 points = $1

Not only can you save money this way but we are now implementing a $5 coupon for every product review you write on our website!

Right below the product description, there is a link that says write a review. Do it! Email or PM us stating that you've done it and we'll send you a coupon code for $5 off your next purchase! Include the name you used, the product you reviewed and your email address.

What's even better is that you can combine your Redline Reward points with your coupon review code!

*Only one coupon review code can be used per order.

Even if you didn't purchase the item from us, you can still write a review and receive the coupon! How sweet is that?!?

With that said:
  • Buy parts from Redline
  • Earn reward points
  • Review the product
  • Order some more parts
  • Redeem points
  • Save and Profit!
Appreciate 0