BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-19-2015, 02:09 AM   #1
blutattoo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Heavily modified, but still warrantied 135

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This is more of a feeler than anything, but if the right buyer is interested then we might be able to make a deal.
2012 AW 135 Msport 6MT Dinan Badged with approx 30k miles
Aftermarket parts include:
Dinan Stage 3 tune Dyno'd @ 317hp/374tq
Dinan Intercooler
Dinan Oil Cooler
Dinan/Quaife limited slip diff
Dinan Stage 1 suspension (Koni adjustable shocks/Dinan springs) Choose M3 vs. Dinan for remainder of suspension setup.
Dinan Camber Plates
Dinan/Brembo GT full big brake kit front and rear
Ferodo 2500 pads for street w/an extra set of fronts brand new
Carbone Lorraine RC6 front pads for track

Full M3 suspension including front and rear unit-roll bars, rear camber link, subframe bushings, tension rods, guide rods, and control arms. Removed strut tower brace from M3 since the stock helps to reduce understeer a bit better.

Wheels: 2 sets of Apex Arc-8's 1 anthracite 1 hyper silver both currently outfitted with Michelin Pilot Super Sports 235/40/18 265/35/18. 1 set brand new as of yesterday 1 set with approx 30-40% tread life. I have run R-S3's 255/35 275/35 on track with no rubbing issues and highly recommend them if you plan on tracking the car.

BMW performance parts:
BMW Carbon Fiber Diffuser
BMW Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
BMW Carbon Fiber Spoiler
BMW Performance Exhaust
BMW M Racing Alacantra Steering Wheel
BMW M Sport Pkg with all the M badging (shifter/speedo/door sills/floor mats/etc.)

Full tint with 30% rear and clear fronts
Angel Eyes LED DRL

Berk Technology Catless Downpipe Included, but not installed

Stock parts included:
All suspension parts minus springs and shocks
Front and Rear BMW M Performance Brakes Drilled and Slotted Rotors
Stock headlight bulbs w/ extra set of Angel Eyes
BMS Intake will be included as well, but the stock intake is in place.

This car is completely sorted for both track and street. Custom Alignment Specs available. Countless hours and tens of thousands of dollars have been spent making this exactly what the 1 should have been from the factory. If interested videos and pictures of both on track and street are available. The only reason I am considering a sale is I need a four door to fit my soon to be be second child. Will consider an E90 M3 with manual in trade.

The car has a fully transferrable extended warranty and service agreement to 60K miles for piece of mind. I choose Dinan due to the comprehensive warranty and the prospective buyer can take comfort in the fact that every single performance part was installed by a Dinan dealer and is fully warrantied. Since the tune is programmed and not a piggy back you could install a JB4 and return it back to the Dinan tune by removing the piggy back if you wanted. For track or spirited use I recommend leaving it as is. The car blows the doors off M3's, Cayman's, 911's, and Vette's at the track so more power isn't an issue.

If you want to watch my youtube channel (track/exhaust videos) https://www.youtube.com/user/jbelden916/videos they are up or if you'd like pictures just email me. Besides some minor rock chips the car is perfect. Never been smoked in, performs perfectly every day, never been damaged, one owner, and has perfect service records.

Let me know if you have any questions. $37K, performance parts with installation cost nearly that much.

Last edited by blutattoo; 01-19-2015 at 06:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2015, 06:21 PM   #2
blutattoo
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Added pics for those interested
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2015, 09:11 PM   #3
M3-Chicago
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328I

Still available? Any flexibility on price?
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2015, 10:21 PM   #4
blutattoo
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Sorry decided to keep it, but I can't figure out how to remove the posting. I love the car so much I decided to just suck it up and finance a used SUV so I could keep it.
Appreciate 0