BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-04-2008, 12:43 PM   #23
looking
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudwest View Post
^^^

I'm unlikely to consider importing, particularly as BMW ensure that it is a hassle and that the savings are minimized.

Their only concern is to squeeze as much out Canadians as they can, and yet they don't want to admit that. Bottom line is that pound for pound we pay more than in the US. If it HAS TO BE THAT WAY for sound economic reasons, then so be it. But at least extend to the reasonably well educated, well established market in Canada the courtesy of an honest explanation. Not the half-assed sales pitch you'd expect from a used car peddler...
Very well said! I think you summed up everyones views on this. Let's call a spade a spade, we're all old enough to deal with the reality of living in Canada.
Appreciate 0