BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
eurocharged
We're still here
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tuned Euros Only

Eurocharged Performance - Master e8x Tuning Thread

At Eurocharged, we have been tuning BMWs with great success on the track and dyno for a while now and we have a lot of experience working with BMW's. As a matter of fact our 1st BMW shop car was a 400+WHP 135i. Needless to say we love what the 1 series can do... but we can make it do more.

Here is a little info about our tune line up for the 1 series.

N54

STAGE I

Our N54 Stage I tune is priced at $449 for 1addicts.com members

STAGE II

Our N54 Stage II tune is priced at $549 for 1addicts.com members

How we do it:
We have spent countless hours on the dyno refining our software for the N54. We have raised the torque limiters, modified intake and exhaust VANOS maps, adjusted boost, base ignition angle, ignition angle at full load, maximum relative load maps, and full / part throttle fueling.

The end result is an Twin Turbo with more power, torque, and better fuel economy *yes thats right, it's common to see 1-2mpg gains also. All of our files are developed in the USA using a combination of Dyno Tuning (we own a Dyno Dynamics), VBOX Street Tuning, and Track Tuning.

N55
Info coming soon, please inquire via PM

N52
Info coming soon, please inquire via PM

Tunes are done a few ways here at Eurocharged.

1. Visit us or one of our many dealers or tuning days located all over the globe (see link for dealers below)
2. Send us your ECU to our Headquarters in Houston TX. We will tune it and ship it back.
3. Add a MyGenius to your tuning package and tune the car in your own driveway!

Combine your tune with our BMW MYGenius Handheld Programmer for easy switching between files.

What does this mean to you?

Well you will now have the capabilities of flashing and reflashing your car in the convenience of your own home, and you keep the flasher for future use!

MyGenius is the most versatile instrument ever invented for serial programming through OBDII.

It uses all recent communication protocols (K-Line, Can and J1850), which allows us to read and write the ECU of most vehicles. MyGenius is able to store the original (stock) file and multiple tune files on the internal memory card. The user can swap between files whenever it’s convenient.

The MYGenius Kit Contains:

F32MYGENIUS - MYGENIUS TOOL
F32GN024 - OBDII CABLE
C32GNUSB01 - USB CABLE
CUSBKEY - USB KEY with SOFTWARE

To update the MyGenius is really simple. The owner needs an internet connection and a few minutes to download what they need from our database, which allows the MyGenius to be able to communicate with a large number of vehicles / ecus. The MyGenius is an all-purpose OBDII flasher with excellent features.

MyGenius is also very easy to use. It will show you the steps to follow during the reading and writing of the ECU, with detailed instructions.

No more sending in your ECU before visiting the dealer for routine service!

ASK US ABOUT ADDING A MYGENIUS TO YOUR TUNE PACKAGE!

The Eurocharged Dealer Worldwide Network:

Visit here to see a list of our dealers:
http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...d=61&Itemid=68

We also can do mobile tuning out of our Chicago affiliate and our Eurocharged Canada Headquarters in Toronto, ON.

We know you will love our tunes, this is what some of our customers are saying:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=637490
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=631216
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=635044
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=630133
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=627153

We offer a 7 day money back guarantee on our tunes. If you don't like it, we will remove it and set you back to stock at no charge.

*note MyGenius sales are non refundable once the unit has been used on your car. Because the unit is VIN locked when "mated" to a DME, it will not be able to be restocked after it's 1st use.

THANK YOU ALL FOR LOOKING! WE ARE EXCITED TO BE WORKING WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE.

-Eurocharged

Last edited by eurocharged; 01-26-2012 at 10:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #2
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Track day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurocharged View Post
Our lead tuner Jerry Thornton will be flying into the DC metro area for a Dyno/Tuning day on 2-17-12. To make things a little more interesting we have also rented MIR the following day Saturday, February 18th and for $100/car you can enjoy your car legally at one of the best tracks around!

We will be offering tuning for Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Audi, Lamborghini, Ferrari, so expect to see some nice cars all weekend.

Please PM us if you are interested in signing up for tuning or more details.

The Dyno Tuning day is located at:

Infinite Speed & Performance
10780 Hanna Street
Beltsville, MD 20705-2145
(301) 937-8008

Map:
http://g.co/maps/mvvgd

All tunes must be paid for upfront to reserve your spot. PM me for pricing on your specific model.
***DYNO USE IS FOR TUNING ONLY***

(sorry)

Dyno Tuning Day List
1. M3tasin - Cody - 2006 330i

Track Day
Maryland International Raceway

Map:
http://g.co/maps/9a473

$ will be needed on site to participate.

Track Day List
1. Zeel - Rich - 2007 E92 335i

Hope to see some of you guys there. Feel free to PM us with any questions.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
eurocharged
We're still here
United_States
Rep

thanks for the interest guys
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #4
eurocharged
We're still here
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      03-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
eurocharged
We're still here
United_States
Rep

From a different thread by applies across the board:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurocharged View Post
Yes all 1/3/5 N52 motors are supported with this. As well as any other BMW or European car with an OBDII port. We create our own tunes, these aren't generic files, so any car is possible as long as we have a base file to work with.
Just wanted to reiterate this - we can tune pretty much anything if it has OBDII port guys. We are a full service tuning company that uses these for many applications: Motorsports applications, custom FI systems, custom/private tuning on about every exotic car you can think of and even subcontracting thought the manufacturer for OEM tuning issues on the same high-end exotics. We do it all and have been with great success for a while now.

If anyone has any other European car or BMW model variant and would like tuning on it all you have to do is PM us. We don't have the time or staff to be able to make a thread for each application we tune (because there are hundreds) and especially since we are on an E90 based site we are only marketing these tunes that apply. We do it all though.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2012, 07:14 AM   #6
eurocharged
We're still here
United_States
Rep

thanks for the interest guys. Pm's replied to.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #7
mbdaiwi
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Cobb Vs This

YOu guys are cheaper (by a lot) than Cobb, and the same like the JB4. Now the questions. What is the difference between stage 1 or 2, does the car needs mods or would a stock 135 do both. Are you as handy as the JB4 or Cobb when it come to options and maps???
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #8
eurocharged
We're still here
United_States
Rep

Stage 1 can be totally stock if you choose. Stage II you need at least an intake and some freed up back pressure in your exhaust (usually a catback system). We recommend at least an intake for stage 1 but its not totally necessary - gains won't be as good though.

Not sure what you mean about "options" but we have a handheld tool you can purchase to be able to switch maps and such.
Appreciate 0