BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

**********s.com l Rogue Engineering l Adjustable Rear Toe Arms l Master Distributor!!

[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Rogue_Engineering/rogue%20banner.jpg[/IMG]

**********s.com is proud to present the Rogue Engineeiering Adjustable Rear Toe Arms E82/E9X. The Rogue Engineering Adjustable rear toe arms allow for greater toe adjustment for vehicles that are lowered on coilovers. When an E82/E9X is lowered beyond the limits of just lowering springs, the rear wheels toe-in excessively. This excessive rear toe can cause increased tire wear. With these Rogue Engineering adjustable rear toe arms fixes this problem, not only saving your tire life but improving handling characteristics as well.

NOTE: For E82/E9X owners with just lowering springs, these are not a necessary requirement.

Questions? Need Help? Give me a call here at ************** x 8006 or ask for Alan

[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Rogue_Engineering/1/rogue-engineering-trailing-arm-bushings-e9x.bmp.jpg[/IMG]

How Low Can You Go?
When an E82/E9X is lowered beyond the limits of just lowering springs, the rear wheels toe-in excessively. This excessive rear toe can cause increased tire wear (faster than more camber). As an example, here are the specifications for the E9X M3.

Factory Toe Specs Value
Min +0.10
Max +0.20
Preferred +0.15

On a recent install of coilovers, we discovered that the toe of the rear wheels had an incurable +0.81 left and right toe. Unfortunately, with the stock toe arms, we could not dial out the toe. Therefore, creating a strong, more adjustable part was in order. For standard spring-only suspension installs, there is enough adjustment in the factory toe arms to bring them back into spec.

Stock E9X M3 Rear Toe Arm

Rogue Engineering E9X M3 Rear Toe Arm (prototype shown)

Rogue Engineering Rear Toe Arm Features
100% machined and anodized, 6061-T6 lightweight aluminum arms
High-strength, 3 piece, rod end (with carbon fiber reinforced, PTFE race) offers longer life for street compared to standard rod ends
Seals-it Rod End Seals keep dirt, water and other contaminants out (Rogue Engineering is the ONLY company to incorporate this simple, yet effective item to extend the life of the rod end!)
Lighter than stock! (Stock is 875g, RE arms are 640g)
Extremely easy installation and adjustment (your alignment shop will LOVE you!)

Applications:
E9X M3
E9X 3 Series
E82 1M
E82 1 Series

Price:
$285.95 + shipping $30 within the lower 48 states

You can go ahead and place your order online here, just make sure to write in the customer order comment box section at the end of the order that you "spoke to Alan@e90post" and I will take care of the order personally for you!

Questions? Need Help? Give me a call here at ************** x 8006 or ask for Alan
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2011, 10:06 AM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Thanks for all the orders guys!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #3
ModBargains.com
Banned