BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-10-2014, 02:13 PM   #1
vma1788
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E36s, 997, CT9a, AP1, F31

FS: NY 2006 BMW M5 Silver/Red Mint Low miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 31.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
]After much consideration, I have decided to move on from my beloved M5. I have owned this car for a little over three years. It took me about eight months to find such a pristine example of an e60 M5 in this desirable/rare color combination. The Indy Red interior with aluminum trim is in flawless condition and really sets the car apart from the ordinary. I have extensive maintenance records, the body does not have a dent or scratch, the car is damn near flawless. I detail weekly.

Specs:
-2006 (e60) BMW M5
-VIN- WBSNB93596B584061
-2nd Adult Owner (3 years of ownership)
-Clean title
-Dealer maintained, all recorded.
-7-Speed SMG
-Indianapolis Red full leather interior ($3500 option) with aluminum trim
-Fully loaded (See window sticker image)

Maintenance:
-Dealer maintained since brand new. All scheduled maintenance and repairs were done by Rallye BMW.
-BMW Software Update- Engine and SMG as of Feb, 2014
- Front and rear control arms and trailing arms (not just the bushings,)
-4 New Hankook V12 Evo tires Feb, 2014 60,500
-Replaced alternator and battery- Feb,2013 54k
-Oil pan and gasket changed (leaky drain plug) 50k
-Oil changes with Castrol 10 w60 TWS

Upgrades:
-RPI Ram Air Kit
-Laser Jammers on the front bumper (hidden behind the honeycomb in the bumper)
-Turner Motorsports Black Kidney Grills and Fender Grills. (OEM Included)

Sale information:
After much consideration and browsing the M5 market, I am going to offer the car at $31,500 due to the condition and color combination. There is currently a NAC Pinnacle Plan Warranty (did my research and purchased through Bruce M. , a well known and reputable M5board member), which has a balance of roughly 24 months or 25k miles, remaining. The warranty can be transferred for a nominal fee ($150-$250). I am open to entertaining offers, however I am not in a rush or financial hardship so I will not entertain low ball offers. If you are looking for an unmolested, well maintained, meticulously cared for M5, this is the car for you. I have the Carfax, which I can email you if you would like to save the $40.

I've Shared the link to My Photobucket album for the vehicle. These pictures are taken this past Saturday February, 22nd 2014 (only nice weather in months!)

For the quickest response, please email me at:
Daviddege11@gmail.com

Thanks for Looking!
-D

all other images can be found here: M5 Photos Photos by bmpgli_2006 | Photobucket

Appreciate 0