BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-29-2009, 12:25 PM   #1
namotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i Coupe

NAMOTORSPORTS | aFe 135 Intakes In Stock - Will Match Any Advertised Price

We will match any advertised price that you find on this aFe intake. We have them in stock and ready to ship, just PM if you find it for less and I'll match the price!

We are happy to announce that we are now a stocking aFe distributor. Buying from an authorized distributor gives you the peace of mind that all your aFe parts are brand new, authentic parts. This also means you can come to us for any warranty claim or question you may have. We just received the BMW 135/335/535 and 325/328/330 intakes. Check out pricing and pictures below!

aFe Magnum Forge Stage 2 Pro-Dry Intake System for the BMW 135/335/535 - $399.99 with free shipping in the lower 48 states - In stock and ready to ship

Product Description:
aFe Magnum Force Stage 2 intake systems replace the most restrictive part of the stock air intake system: the air filter and air box. You will feel an immediate improvement in acceleration and throttle response. aFe constructs the entire intake system in house, so you receive a filter element and heat shield tailored to the specific needs of your vehicle. One of the special characteristics of aFe filters is the full or modified velocity stack that is built in, allowing air to curve around the edge of the filter and enter the intake tract without loss of velocity. The heat shield is constructed of 16 gauge powder coated steel for durability. All ports and openings are designed to line up perfectly with the OEM intake hose. In addition, factory mounting points are used for the heat shield, so there is no drilling or cutting needed for installation.

Features:

•Oil-free 2-layer synthetic media
•Increased air flow up to 50% for better performance
•Increased power & torque
•Improves fuel economy
•99.4% efficient for excellent protection
•Wire mesh for structural integrity & quality
•Convenient quick & easy cleaning
•Installs in less than 60 minutes using factory locations
•No cutting or drilling required
•Replaced factory air box with heat shield that seals to the hood

Product Availability:
All parts are in stock and ready to ship from our Connecticut location.

Ordering:
Website: All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.namotorsports.net. Please just click any of the product links above to go directly to our site.
Phone: Call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, money orders and wire transfers. If you are interested in paying using a money or wire transfer, please call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS

Tax:
All Connecticut customers will be charged 6% Connecticut Sales tax.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada, please call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Thursday from 9AM to 6PM EST
Friday from 9AM to 5PM EST
Saturday from 10AM to 3 PM EST
Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom:
Come check out our new 6000 square foot facility in Vernon, Connecticut. Click here for directions.

Our website http://www.namotorsports.net is always open

Newsletter:
If you are interested in receiving our monthly newsletter that includes new product announcements, specials and coupons, please follow the link below to sign-up :thumbup:

North American Motorsports Newsletter

Contact Info:
Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS
Email: nick@namotorsports.net
PM: namotorsports
AIM: NickAtNamotors
MSN: NAMotorsports@msn.com
Yahoo: NickAtNamotors

Any questions, feel free to PM me or call toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
namotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i Coupe

If you buy today or tomorrow, you can still qualify for the aFe, $25 rebate. Just follow the link below for details!

http://www.namotorsports.net/detail....t_cd/AFERebate

These are in stock and ready to ship at our Connecticut location. Local pickup is also available.
Appreciate 0