BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-03-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
rogbmw
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpina B12 5.0

1Ms meet for service

I took the 1M in yesterday for an oil change to Fields here in Orlando, and low and behold there were 2 other cars there for oil changes - an AW and a BSM plus my AW. Spoke with the BSM owner who in on the board here and a great guy. He said the third car - the other AW was owned by a professional golfer who had it in. Even the Fields staff were taking pictures. Unfortunately, I did not think to take one.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2012, 07:27 AM   #2
NiceGuyEddie
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogbmw
I took the 1M in yesterday for an oil change to Fields here in Orlando, and low and behold there were 2 other cars there for oil changes - an AW and a BSM plus my AW. Spoke with the BSM owner who in on the board here and a great guy. He said the third car - the other AW was owned by a professional golfer who had it in. Even the Fields staff were taking pictures. Unfortunately, I did not think to take one.
Good meeting you yesterday, Roger. We'll have to get all the Orlando area 1M's together sometime. I think there is a VO one around here, too.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
jvmax
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 1m valencia orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuyEddie View Post
Good meeting you yesterday, Roger. We'll have to get all the Orlando area 1M's together sometime. I think there is a VO one around here, too.
yep, that would be me
1991 & 1995 Porsche 911
2012 Audi R8
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
UNO///M
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW BMW 1M

Hey guys I was trying to arrange a meet for a long time. If everybody is onboard we can do it the 11/18, somebody can pick the place, I'm proposing press 101 at Dr Phillips.