BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-02-2014, 06:58 PM   #1
Overpar56
Proud AARP member in good standing
Rep
Drives: Me nuts

SW Ohio 1-series meetup

Anyone interested in a summer evening meetup in SW Ohio? I'm located north Cincy around Kings a Island. At some point I'd like to do a group pic like I did when I had my RX 8.

I can usually be found at a Fuel Cars and Coffee on a Saturday morning if you folks are interested. We need to show the Subie crowd that we're a force to be reckoned with

2012 135i DCT, Lemans Blue/black leather, PPK1, PE, Stoptech Sport rotors and Sport pads, unhealthy crackles and burbles and an aging demonic driver.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2014, 07:35 PM   #2
Kgolf31
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2012 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overpar56 View Post
Anyone interested in a summer evening meetup in SW Ohio? I'm located north Cincy around Kings a Island. At some point I'd like to do a group pic like I did when I had my RX 8.

I can usually be found at a Fuel Cars and Coffee on a Saturday morning if you folks are interested. We need to show the Subie crowd that we're a force to be reckoned with
I'll be down in Wilmington OH for the SCCA Pro Solo when it comes around in July.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2014, 06:54 AM   #3
Overpar56
Proud AARP member in good standing
Rep
Drives: Me nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgolf31 View Post
I'll be down in Wilmington OH for the SCCA Pro Solo when it comes around in July.
At the old DHL facility? That's about 25 miles from where I live. I won't be driving but I'll come out to support a fellow 1er.

Last time I was there it was a bit wet. Hard to get decent photos.

2012 135i DCT, Lemans Blue/black leather, PPK1, PE, Stoptech Sport rotors and Sport pads, unhealthy crackles and burbles and an aging demonic driver.
Appreciate 0