BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-07-2014, 04:19 AM   #1
ElTonillo
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

HELP... do you know what mods where in this car ?

Hey everybody
I bought a 2011 N55 135i a few months back and now that i'm planning to do a JB4 mod i checked the TMAP harness and i found it was broken, so i take a look at the white box on the passenger side and i found a bunch of wires that were cut and twisted together (there are 3 red cables twisted together and 3 blue cables twisted together and 1 big red cable twisted together too (on the bottom left side of the picture)), and there was a capped hose that goes to the windshield fluid tank.
Do any of you know what mods they did to this car ?
Im assuming JB4 with meth but i just want to know if everything looks right.
Thanks for the help

P.S. I haven't had any problems with the car and i have a injen CAI and the PE
P.S. 2 - I noticed that when i check for the service intervals (on the screen between the speedo and the rpms) they stay the same, they haven't moved since i bought the car (i have 1000 miles since i bought the car 7 months ago).
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-07-2014, 05:02 AM   #2
submarshall
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW X1 sDrive28i

WOW, someone did a slice and dice job. I'm no expert but if i was to guess, it look like there was a Meth injection kit on your car at one point and time. The hose you are holding with the bolt in the end of it is conected to a T conection. If there was a meth kit, that means there was a tuner as well. i have no idea why someone would have to cut wires!! I would me pissed off!! Best of luck with sorting it out.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2014, 02:34 PM   #3
ElTonillo
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Yeah i was pretty mad, i got some heat shrink tube to cover it for now but i don't know if i can install the JB4 like this or not
Appreciate 0