BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-19-2011, 05:01 AM   #1
330-Singh
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E91 335i M-Sport Touring

FS - 18" M-Sport Style 208 Staggered Wheels and Tyres

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Wondering if any of the UK members would be interested in these? I may ship to other international destinations at the buyers cost.

Genuine BMW wheels.

Near on Mint condition, with only the 1 wheel with a very minor superficial scuff to it (pics will be uploaded over the weekend of close ups).

They are off my 2008 123d M-sport having covered only 29k. Needless to say there is no corrosion, cracks, bends or anything else negative!

The rear wheels are wider than the fronts.

Front Tyres are Bridgestone RFT's with approx 6mm of tread on both.
Rear Tyres were brand new only 1k miles ago and are also matching Bridgestone RFT's like the fronts (these are as new with 8mm of tread).

I am picking up my new wheels on in about 10 days, so these will be available after towards the end of August. I guess they could be available earlier if buyers want to lend me a set of their wheels which I will obviously return.

I'm in no rush to sell these as I know I will regret selling these wheels and will in a couple of years wished I still had them to put back on my car when I sell it no doubt! so no low ball offers please, you all know what the wheels are worth and the tyres having many thousands of miles left in them they really are a perfect set of wheels/tyres.

I had these advertised on BabyBMW a few weeks back and my deal on my new set fell through and I had 2 buyers at asking price and one guy who wanted them so bad he offered me £900 lol!

All centre caps are present also.

£850

Prefer Collection from Hemel Hempstead, Herts please.

PM me if interested as I may not get to check this thread regularly.

Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 10:50 AM   #2
330-Singh
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E91 335i M-Sport Touring

Taken a Deposit on these so they are now sold.
Appreciate 0