BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #23
LuxAngelEyes
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

This is my final post in here, Again all i wanted to do was help OP with his original question and potentially offer something he would be satisfied with.
JYohay - you last post is 100% opinion based and you even said you have no experience with the LUX H8 V4. That picture is 100% accurate and was on someone else s car, Everything is installed correctly and it is as accurate as possible. The V3 lights and V4 lights as well are Vastly different so if you haven't seen the V4's in person then please stop making accusations when you have no proof. I dont understand why the 1-addicts forum always falsely accuses where this doesn't happen anywhere else
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #24
TommyLights
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYohay View Post
The link I chose was just the first link I found. If you step up to the $90 price there are ones with 40w. I have not personally tested those but one can assume they are better.
I chose the link I chose side it was the same price as the OPs bulb in question.
Your whole rant about having a fuse is pretty stupid. The OEM circuit is already fused so adding a fuse is overkill.

Your photo is just a marketing ploy.
How much more biased can the evidence be.
You don't show what bulb is in there.and for all we know all you did was rotate the other bulb a few degrees in the housing to make it seem more dim.
I did my own un-biased test between my bulbs and a bulb that my friend had left over (since the ther one failed) and found them to not be any difference in performance and my 3 friends agreed.
All I am saying is your price is not worth the extra up charge with all the bulbs that have hit the market.

Everyone considers your bulbs to be te best names brand bulbs on the market.
But the reality is you can get the same results for a lot less

Hard to disagree, had the same experience with the cheaper bulbs, same brightness and the Lux blew first.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2013, 06:23 PM   #25
JYohay
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes View Post
This is my final post in here, Again all i wanted to do was help OP with his original question and potentially offer something he would be satisfied with.
JYohay - you last post is 100% opinion based and you even said you have no experience with the LUX H8 V4. That picture is 100% accurate and was on someone else s car, Everything is installed correctly and it is as accurate as possible. The V3 lights and V4 lights as well are Vastly different so if you haven't seen the V4's in person then please stop making accusations when you have no proof. I dont understand why the 1-addicts forum always falsely accuses where this doesn't happen anywhere else
I only criticized the v4 for the switch design never commented on performance.
I stated very clearly and upfront I never handled v4s
I will compare them to these replicas if you would like to supply me with a set to demo!
PM me if you like
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2013, 07:17 PM   #26
XHRL
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

let your products and services speak for themselves..
ordered philips diamond visions, no need to worry about blown LEDs lol
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2013, 03:22 PM   #27
JYohay
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxAngelEyes View Post
i def think the 4 LED showing a pattern design that are on the replica of your v4 seems alot more hi-tech than your switches, and these were $75 cheaper. you can see the 4 led pattern in the top left corner.
unfortunatly the x5 has the worst outter ring distribution of all the bmws, and also the angel eyes bulb sits clearly visible in the inner projector housing. cant wait to test these on my friends E9x
Appreciate 0