BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #1
zoidberg128
Rep
Drives: 2010 128i

1989 325i m50

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 4,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey guys...

One of those situations that i know i'm going to regret in about 5 years, but gotta do what you gotta do. One of those clean cars that never pop up around this area.

Bought this a few summers ago and have just been slowly working/throwing money into it as i could. Everything has been going as planned until i got a new job and had to move a few months ago. I'v kept it at my old shop, but i'm realizing things are just going to be to crazy to get anything done on it, and i cant justify having that much money tied up in it as well as continuing to pay the rent on the shop just to have it sit...

But anyways, as far as the car goes, i bought it running and driving with the m20 in it, rear main was toast and pissed oil, but other than that, the motor is strong. M20 included in sale.

I started with the motor, suspension, and brakes pulled m20, bought m50 with full harness, took motor to machine shop to be refreshed, bought everything except rings to put it back together, nothing wrong with the ones that came with but i figure its apart it should be done right, stripped bay and cleaned, all suspension and subframes removed and sand blasted and paint, wheel wells all scrubbed and sprayed with bed liner, and all suspension components replaced.

Other than that, everything that could be removed and cleaned has been, and my next step on the car was to Pour15 the bottom of the shell. Thats really where i left off, but all the other important details are listed below.

Shell:

• Cirrusblau
  • Zero Rust (rear valence and quarters and your normal issue spots and mint)
  • Fogs
  • Ellipsods
  • Is front lip and trunk lip
Interior:
  • Tan F/R sport seats
  • Crank sunroof
  • Pop out rear windows
  • Clarion headunit
  • Wired for sub and amp
  • M-tech steering wheel
  • Crack Free Dash
Wheels/Suspension:
  • Megan Racing coilovers (professionally welded)
  • Miglia Mille 17in wheels
  • ECS 10mm front and 20mm rear spacers
  • Brand New Wheel Bearings
  • Brand New Control Arms
  • Brand New Inner and outer tie rods
  • Brand New End links
  • Brand New Rear subframe bushings
  • Brand New Race studs
Brakes:
  • Rx7 conversion
  • Corrado rotors machined to fit hub
  • Hawk Pads
M50 Non Vanos:
  • Head Work
    • 3 angle valve job
    • decked
    • valve seals replaced
  • Crank re-polished
  • Block got a fresh hone and chemical bath
  • Media blasted and painted
  • NEW full gasket kit
  • NEW head bolts
  • E34 oil pan
    • Pan
    • Pickup tube
    • oil level sensor
    • dipstick
  • Full wiring harness and computer
  • Ebay headers
I think that pretty much is everything i can think of now, if you have any questions, i'm more than happy to give you a call and talk about the car.

NOW UNGODLY AMOUNT OF PICS...

Ugh, makes me sick to even try to price this. But i know after the fact of purchase, iv spent a little less then 4k on the motor, motor work, motor parts, coils, wheels, brakes... and everything else...

So i guess ill say $4500 for every single bit i have.

Car is located in Orchard Park NY (Outside Buffalo)

Feel free to call, txt or email.
Thanks Matthew

716-359-2030
damimr13@gmail.com

Appreciate 0