BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-11-2015, 01:09 PM   #23
Hankdoll
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2/M3/4/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crvz View Post
does ANYONE actually have bluetooth audio streaming in their 135i from the factory? I bought a 2013 model new, ordered it no less, salesman told me to add the "enhanced usb and bluetooth" feature for bluetooth audio. It still didnt come with it, and I was told (after the fact, by BMWNA) that it was not a feature on the car.

However, I do not have the iDrive/Nav. Is that what gets the bluetooth audio in the car?
I do (and have iDrive). I believe it might have to do with having BMW Apps?, but not sure.
      09-14-2015, 09:23 AM   #24
Matticus91
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Pulled the trigger on the ViseeO Tune2Air WMA3000B Bluetooth Adapter yesterday. Got free same day shipping with Amazon and it finally showed up around 10PM.

I installed the device and it works perfectly. My iPhone 6 connects to both the BMW iDrive and Tune2Air Bluetooth signals quickly and switches between them seamlessly. The steering wheel controls work great and I can see the artist & track on the screen. Believe it or not, the sound quality with the Tune2Air is actually better than the BMW y-cable. No more bass distortion. The Bluetooth Tune2Air sounds almost as good as the aux cable. I definitely recommend this product to anyone without the Enhanced Bluetooth package.

The Bluetooth audio streaming sound quality with the Tune2Air is better than the Mediabridge device I had in my BMW 330i and S4, and on par with genuine Audi Bluetooth streaming in a '14 Q5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo View Post
I also praise the Viseeo set up for my 05/10 build 2011 1er. btw if having sound quality issue remember to adjust volume on all points phone, music, app and car. I always have the phone/apps volume set to 7/8ths and car volume to whatever I want low-Club BMW level.

Attachment 1274616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsargevt View Post
I will also add in my praise for the Viseeo module as well. It works exactly as expected and sounds pretty good.

My only complaints are:
1. Sometimes the radio defaults back to FM rather than remembering I was on "IPOD".
2. When the car powers on it starts playing back the first song off the first album in alphabetical order. Thankfully, it is something pleasant but I wish it would wait for me to choose what I want.
3. Sometimes I don't want to listen to music but want to hear the navigation voice. For some reason, I can't always pause the music when navigation is on. However, that is a very minor annoyance as I don't need to navigate often.

Now if only my 12v outlet would work so I can CHARGE my phone we'd be all set!
Can anyone offer insight on how well this works with an Android phone?

I have a Note 4 and am looking for a similar solution
      09-15-2015, 09:00 PM   #25
Tuxedo
Bowties r cool ▶:◀
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09' 128i MT e88, 24'G05 X5 50e

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matticus91 View Post
Can anyone offer insight on how well this works with an Android phone?

I have a Note 4 and am looking for a similar solution
I'm an iPhone5 user atm so no, for my WMA1000 and use the BMW Y-cable. No display on the Nav info either as quoted below.

looking at the web site in the WMA2000 it says this
" ♦ Now also works with Android phones, Windows Phone 8 devices, 3rd party music apps such as Sportify and Pandora. When work with these devices tune2air provide only wireless music streaming function without displaying track info and music library list.
Q. I use Android phone, can it work with tune2air?
A. Tune2air can work with iPhone and most Android phones. But unlike iPhone, when working with Android phones, there will be no playlist displayed."
http://www.viseeo.com/ugC_ShowroomIt...0&hidShowID=21
Appreciate 0