BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-02-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
doba_s
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X7 l Cayenne l 997.2RS

Arrow WORKSAFE - Automotive Protection Covers

Guys,

We are happy to offer you WORKSAFE - Automotive Protection Covers for your vehicle.

It is a time to protect you vehicle's Interior and Exterior while you working on your car.

These are High Quality Protection Covers that every car enthusiast must have

Steering Wheel Covers are special fit steering wheel covers designed to protect the wheel by preventing physical and cosmetic damage while providing storage for small hands tools, clips, screws, knobs and switches. It is constructed of durable, 600 denier nylon with a liquid proof backing to prevent fluid transfer and slipping. The WORKSAFE Steering wheel covers are available in 15" and 18" diameter to easily fit around a wide variety of wheels.

The covers have been designed to prevent physical and cosmetic damage to polished surfacewhile helping the technician keep a clean, organized workspace.

Fender Covers feature fabric construction of durable 600 denier nylon with a pvc, liquid proof backing or custom carbon fiber vinyl. All fender covers also feature a soft, black feel backing to protect your vehicle form scratching.

Seat Cover is a universal fit cover designed to offer temporary upholstery protection for mechanics, pets, children and outdoor / sports enthusiasts. This multifunction product is fully adjustable and features a storage pocket and durable construction. It is constructed of durable 600 denier nylon with a liquid proof backing to prevent fluid transfer and slipping.

Appreciate 0