BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-20-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
Neon01
BMW Nut
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 X5 35i

Garage List
FS: 2010 135i 6 sp, AW/Coral, 25k mi, warr, loaded, add'l winter set + lots of extras

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
25XXX miles.
Under original BMW warranty until 2/2014.

Price: $27,950. Would like to sell everything together. So please, no part requests. Sorry, not interested in trades. Already bought the X5 so I just have too many vehicles at the moment.

Condition: Exterior and interior are in excellent shape except for some slight wear on the driver side floor mat - I'm planning to call my dealer to see if I can get that replaced under warranty. Very slight typical wear on the drivers seat. No door dings, maybe 2-3 chips on the entire exterior about 2mm if I'm picky. Other than the floor mat, absolutely no reconditioning is necessary to consider this vehicle KBB excellent condition. I recently bought a 2012 CPO X5 from Circle BMW and my 135i looks better than the X5 did when I left the dealership (prepped and washed). I'm a details-oriented person and this car is extremely well sorted.

Reason for sale: The wife and I are about to have an unexpected third kid in a few months, so I had to upsize my daily driver to an X5.

History: I bought the car about 1 year ago from a forum enthusiast. At the time I paid for a pre-purchase inspection at VS Motorsports in Chicago, where all modifications were installed. They found only one problem, which the previous owner corrected (a broken suspension hat or some such). I've driven the car approximately 6500 miles since then, and have had zero issues other than a dead battery that was caused by the previous owner's stereo installer accidentally reversing the "supply" and "return" power cables from/to the battery. A dealership corrected this problem and put a brand new battery in, and it's been 100% trouble free ever since. It's never been in an accident and has been garaged. Clean carfax.

Packages/Options:
Cold Weather
M Sport
Premium
Nav
BMW Assist
Ipod/USB
Factory Alarm

The interior trim (previously Burl Walnut) has been covered with Black Alcantara.

Mods/Extras:
BMW Performance Grill, Shift knob and boot, Ebrake handle and boot, and Brake kit (the yellow BMW Perf calipers)
Lux Angel Eyes
Post-LCI tail lights
Apex wheel stud kit with Titanium lug nuts
Stoptech SS brake lines
Cool Carbon pads
OEM BMW E93 Front swaybar
OEM BMW M3 rear subframe bushings
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
CDV Delete
ER Charge Pipe with Synapse Sychronic BOV
CP-E Dual Cone Intake
HPF Front Intercooler (Black)
Cobb AP software module
Stereo: JL Audio 400/4 Amp driving MB Quart components in the front with Earthquake SW8 woofers under the seats. All speakers in stock locations, and amp is integrated using Technics head unit wiring harness for OEM-like fit and function.

The previous owner had some coding done to the car. Currently it has video in motion, auto eject for the key when the ignition is turned off, enable sunroof/window close with remote, corner light defeat, digital velocity indicator in information display on instrument cluster, and a few others I'm forgetting.

I currently have a cellphone mount and Bluetooth audio module installed just under the HVAC controls (seen in photo). These will be included if the buyer wishes, but they both can be removed without any residue if not desired.

Summer wheels are M3 Reps (18x8.5) with 225/40/18f and 245/35/18r Kumho Ecsta LE Sport tires. This combo was bought from Tire Rack in late April and has approximately 1500 miles on it (I drove my S2000 most of the summer). Do not have TPMS installed (thus the tire sensor warning in the photo), but I have the sensors and was planning on putting them in a pressurized PVC pipe and putting them in the car to address the warning light. Never got around to it. Of course these sensors will be included with the car.

Winter wheels are OEM M sport Style 261 staggered wheels with 235/40/18 Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D tires (OEM TPMS). Approximately 60% tread life left.

I have most, if not all, of the OEM parts that were replaced with the mods, and whatever I have will be included.

Please contact chris.scott.campbell@gmail.com if interested. Thanks

Pics below

Last edited by Neon01; 11-07-2013 at 07:05 AM.. Reason: Price
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
Neon01
BMW Nut
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 X5 35i

Garage List
Pics

Last edited by Neon01; 10-20-2013 at 03:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 11:59 AM   #3
Got_///M
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Edit
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2013, 12:27 PM   #4
Neon01
BMW Nut