BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-26-2014, 07:39 PM   #1
Lantern Rouge
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3 YMB

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
FS: 2010 135i in Vancouver, Canada - Loaded with BMW Performance

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
****SOLD****

This is a very unique car, that BMW built as a show car for 2010 to promote the BMW Performance line of parts. It came new to me with 1,300 KM's in early 2011, after traveling around North America to the various car shows that year.

The dealer invoice for the car was $66,496 CDN as spec'd and is probably the most high performance 135i BMW ever built, prior to the 1M Coupe BMW released in 2011. Used 2011 1M's are still changing hands for approx $60,000 CDN, so get a relative deal on a very unique car here.

It includes the M Sport Package, Premium Package, Black Boston Leather interior, and 6-Speed Manual Transmission.

In addition to the normal BMW options the following BMW Performance Parts were included in the build, directly from the factory, and included in the car's original BMW warranty:
  • BMW Performance Double Spoke Wheels
  • BMW Performance High Performance Brake Kit
  • BMW Performance Suspension Kit
  • BMW Performance Aerodynamic Kit Front and Rear
  • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
  • BMW Performance Short Shift Kit
  • BMW Performance Carbon Rear Spoiler
  • BMW Performance Side Skirts
  • BMW Performance Aluminum Foot Rest and Pedals
  • BMW Performance Decor Stripes
  • BMW Performance High Gloss Black BMW Kidney Grills
  • BMW Performance Alcantara Wheel Cover
The car is in mint condition with only 30,700KM's. I have complete service records dating back to new. Regular maintenance was just completed by Park Shore BMW. At 27,000KM's I installed a new set of Pirelli P Zero Run Flat tires, at a cost of $2,000.

There are no aftermarket parts whatsoever here. This one of kind BMW 135i can be considered 100% stock. The car has never had an insurance claim or been damaged in anyway.

The car is located downtown Vancouver and I'm very flexible with schedule to show it. I'm selling it as I have a new M3 on order that will be here in a couple of months. While I am a private individual, the car does have a few months remaining on a lease through Empower Lease Corp, and the buyer will be purchasing the vehicle from them, not me personally.

Click here for a full high resolution image gallery.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Attached Images

Last edited by Lantern Rouge; 09-07-2014 at 11:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2014, 06:18 PM   #2
Lantern Rouge
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3 YMB

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
Bump - I put my deposit down today on an F80 M3, so it's time for this one to go...
Appreciate 0