BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-18-2014, 02:05 AM   #23
TimMc
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer_x View Post
Yep. I asked them to test both rain and auto headlight sensors once the new screen was on to make sure everything was OK. Just in case they missed something, how did you reset the rain sensor?

All the old US threads when I search talk of going back to the dealer.... Is there no quicker way?

Thanks in advance.
My sensors worked ok straight away, it's just that the rain sensor did not seem anywhere near sensitive enough until I performed the reset. 'Can't remember if I used my Bavarian Technic tool or some other fancy method I saw on this site somewhere... Mr Dackelone will know if you can't find it using the Search tool on this site!
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2014, 06:55 PM   #24
racer_x
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: When He Has To

Looks like Bavarian Technic or a similar tool is required [http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=764080].
Appreciate 0