BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-23-2014, 12:38 PM   #1
dasswinemeister
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i vert

Garage List
FS: 2011 135i vert, 26k miles, Deep Sea Blue

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 29,000.00

Item Interest
Sad to say that I'm selling my 2011 BMW 135, since I just don't drive it these days enough to justify keeping it.

Just over 26,000 miles. Factory Warranty until October 7th, 2014. Deep Sea Blue Metallic / Premium Package with Sand Beige Dakota Leather Interior / Fully automatic insulated top / 300hp Twin-scroll turbo I-6 / 7-speed DCT, M-Sport Package / Bluetooth phone operation / CD, USB input, SiriusXM, Automatic HID Auto-leveling and articulating headlamps / Auto-dimming mirrors / Rain-sensing wipers / Cruise Control / Continental Extreme-Contact DWS tires

It's in clean and great shape with only a few minor scuffs and scratches. There is a small ding and scrape on one side of the rear bumper due to someone bumping it in a parking lot. Willing to take $542 (since that is the repair estimate through the insurance company) off the purchase price (or have it repaired). I hadn't bothered myself since I only notice it when I'm looking for it. Happy to provide a picture of the damage, just haven't been able to get out and get good pictures due to time, weather, etc. Most pics provided are from when I purchased it a year ago. Will take updated pics soon so you can see for yourself. It looks essentially the same, other than the minor bumper damage. I purchased it from a dealer after it had had one previous owner. It came with a clean car fax. It's been my baby. I've cared for it well. I'd love to pass it on to someone who is as excited to get it as I was!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0