E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Need help with interior

05-26-2005, 01:04 PM   #1
jas
Rep
Drives: E90 320i

Need help with interior

I'll be placing the order for my E90 soon. I was leaning towards Titanium Silver and seeing A3NDY's Silver Beauty sealed it for me. Thanks for the gorgeous pix !

I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me out in choosing the interior. I like the contrast and classy look of Lemon but I'm not too sure if it'll work with Titanium. I've seen Lemon/Arctic combinations, maybe Lemon/Titanium would be OK.

What do you guys think ? Has anyone come across any shots of Lemon interiors with Titanium Silver exteriors ?
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2005, 04:20 PM   #2
abdulh
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 320iSE

i was originally going to go for Silver but then decided against it as it didnt really go with lemon, i didnt want grey and black and i like light interiors so i didnt really consider black interior (btw now i think it looks pretty nice)
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2005, 04:27 PM   #3
Broken1
Addict
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 40i M-Sport

I think with silver you best bet is black. The grey is just too plain with the alum or titatinium interior! Otherwise, if you feeling adventurous, i think the terra would look pretty sweet with silver??
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2005, 09:23 AM   #4
jas
Rep
Drives: E90 320i

True, the best/safe bet for Titanium Silver would be Black but I like Lemon too much to let go off it.

The sweet match for Lemon would be Black Sapphire. I can't go for that though – with rainy days in tropical Malaysia, it's not such a terribly good idea to have a difficult-to-look-after interior AND exterior !

I had another look at Lemon/Arctic today. Arctic is like a bluish/purplish hue on a silvery base. Take out the hue, it's near enough Titanium Silver. I haven't seen any Lemon/Titanium but I figured that it'll work. You can have Lemon with Titanium Matt or Brushed Aluminium trims – if Lemon goes with these silvery trims, it should also work with Titanium Silver exterior. Yes ?

I'll sleep on it for now. I still have a few more days before confirming my order.
Appreciate 0