BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #1
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

ALUFELGEN Wheels | Now TUV Compliant

Our wheels are now TUV-Compliant. Strong and lightweight for more durability, and powdercoated for added resistance. JWL-Certified, built under strict ISO9000:2001 and TUV-Cert. The most strict quality standard!

TÜV Rheinland is an international service group, that documents the safety and quality of products, systems and services. Founded in 1872, TÜV (Technical Inspections Organizations) has been providing quality and safety certifications in more than 360 locations worldwide. TÜV provides testing, inspection & certification services for the automotive industry by providing support for manufacturers of alloy wheels with durability tests and reports. TÜV also makes sure that products are in compliance with mandatory federal automotive safety standards, including international, European, German Motor Traffic Agency (KBA-StVZO), the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) of America as well as the Federal Motor Safety Standards (StVZO) in Germany.

The certification body of TÜV Rheinland Italia S.R.L has provided a confirmation that ALUFELGEN Wheels manufacturing facilities employ a stringent Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2000) for the manufacturing of its wheels. This quality management system, demonstrate the ability of ALUFELGEN to consistently provide products that meet applicable regulatory requirements. For this certification, our manufacturing facilities must constantly provide an affective application of established manufacturing processes for a continual improvement and assurance of product quality requirements

TÜV is recognized as the benchmark of automotive quality and safety. This certification ensures that ALUFELGEN Wheels manufacturing facilities and its wheel products are in compliance with all international safety standards and regulations.

Appreciate 0
      11-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #2
WPG D33Z
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i vert Cobb Stage2

Is this just a certification or have you changed you manufacturing process. I have SF-71's right now, any difference?
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #3
TSRgeneral
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i Cab

Awesome. Certification means peace of mind
      11-05-2012, 07:08 PM   #4
pdr1269
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSRgeneral View Post
I like this Rims Alot. I will be getting some for the Summer, perhaps in 18' so I dont need to lower my car
No need to lower your car with 19's. I have them and they look great with the stock M sport suspension. Get the Michelin PSS's too!
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #5
Tee-Dub
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Had their original CSL wheels on my E90 and they looked awesome. Best replica CSL out there, down to the BMW part numbers on the rims! Debating on wheels for my new 135i and these are at the top of the list. As much as I like their newer SF71 I really don't want 19's on this car. Wish they made that wheel in an 18".
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #6
lastMleft
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee-Dub View Post
Had their original CSL wheels on my E90 and they looked awesome. Best replica CSL out there, down to the BMW part numbers on the rims! Debating on wheels for my new 135i and these are at the top of the list. As much as I like their newer SF71 I really don't want 19's on this car. Wish they made that wheel in an 18".
+1
Appreciate 0