BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #23
h-manuk
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BSM 1M Coupe

Yes, let's hook up soon. My car has been sitting in the garage during this cold spell and I've been itching to give it a good blast!
Current mods: Forge FMIC, N55 Midpipe, Alcantara Steering Wheel, OEM 2012 LCI Black lines, BMW Performance grilles and pedals, Ohlins R&T suspension, Supersprint Exhaust, BMS Charge Pipe, Forge Diverter Valves
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #24
Jezzer
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Series 1 m coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by h-manuk View Post
Yes, let's hook up soon. My car has been sitting in the garage during this cold spell and I've been itching to give it a good blast!
Garage queen
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #25
jan9
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by h-manuk View Post
Me too!
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2013, 03:51 AM   #26
Stu1M
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
Bit of an update. The car's now on 37,000. Just had a service at Sytner in Nottingham and they have finally cured the arch rubbing issue. It has already had two sets of replacement liners but was still rubbing on right turns. They have moved the front bumper forward by less than 2 mm as the liner attaches to this and it has solved the problem. Perhaps my bumper was installed slightly too tight from the factory? There is no perceptible difference when looking at the bumper now.

Still running it daily and have a trip planned around Spain and Portugal in three weeks time. The plan is to roughly do an anti-clockwise lap of the peninsula over two weeks. Pretty excited about this and will update afterwards.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2013, 04:03 AM   #27
Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 1M, i3 & track built Astra OPC

Enjoy the trip. One drive on my to do list.

A group of us (1M/M3 UK owners) are doing a 10 day Euro / Alp drive in Sept if you are up for a second continent run.
Appreciate 0