BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-28-2005, 04:45 PM   #1
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Apparently all celebrities are handicapped

Hmm..first one is Amanda Bynes, second picture is Kirsten Dunst
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-28-2005, 04:55 PM   #2
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

they're kinda retarded

on a side note, looking at the Kirsten Dunst picture, isn't it funny how so many celebs are all buying hybrid cars to 'appear' like they're all for the environment....... ironic 'cuz, most of them, on top of that one little Prius, have got Escalades, Range Rovers...etc
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2005, 05:06 PM   #3
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Amanda who? Kristen who?

Sorry, never heard of them!

But anyone that parks in a handicapped parking spot that isn't disabled is a moron

I have a feeling they are proably "forgotten tomorrow" pop stars (I'm not about to do a search on google)--and with them parking in those spots is all the more reason for for me to ignore them
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2005, 05:10 PM   #4
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
Amanda who? Kristen who?

Sorry, never heard of them!

But anyone that parks in a handicapped parking spot that isn't disabled is a moron

I have a feeling they are proably "forgotten tomorrow" pop stars (I'm not about to do a search on google)--and with them parking in those spots is all the more reason for for me to ignore them
Amanda Bynes used to be on the Nick show "All That" and I think she did some movies. Kirsten Dunst is probably most famous for being in the Spiderman movies.

Appreciate 0
      12-28-2005, 05:13 PM   #5
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

Cool, Nik. Now you'll really think I'm a loser! I've never seen any of the Spiderman movies, and the only thing I ever watch on Nickeloden is Spongebob!
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2005, 05:15 PM   #6
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Cool, Nik. Now you'll really think I'm a loser! I've never seen any of the Spiderman movies, and the only thing I ever watch on Nickeloden is Spongebob!
Lol it's ok, you've probably never heard of the Nick show because it is from the '90s. I also love Spongebob

Appreciate 0
      12-28-2005, 05:21 PM   #7
kal-el
son of Jor-el
United_States
Rep
Drives: I fly

Garage List
2005 X3  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2006 325  [0.00]
2006 325  [0.00]
Nikki, based on these pictures, can the police send those 2 the parking tickets ?
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2005, 05:25 PM   #8
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
Lol it's ok, you've probably never heard of the Nick show because it is from the '90s.
How old do you think I am?

I used to watch All That, but I can guarantee Amanda Baynes wasn't on the show.

The "All That" that I remember was with Keenan and Kel (before their own spinoff) and...some small chick...Katrina (she used to do Ross Perot)? and bunch of other kids...don't remember them though. The skits I always remember were Keenan was in the bathtub speaking French I think that used to come on during Snick, on Saturday nights, right before or after Ren and Stimpy.

Anyways, I gave up on Nickeloden right around the same time they took off Ren and Stimpy, when I was in about 8th grade, and that's when I turned to MTV with Beavis and Butthead, but by that time, their show was almost over and the Daria spinoff was just starting. Then pretty much all through high school, I hardly ever watched any TV until my senior year of hs when Spongebob came out.

I guess as you can tell I'm a very picky TV watcher!

Spongebob and Nip/Tuck are literally the only shows I watch on TV anymore.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2005, 05:27 PM   #9
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

you can't really see exactly where the lines are painted in these pics

I crowd my car into the handicapped space when I park next to one, to help avoid door dings

they may very well in both cases be parked in the space next to a "cappers" spot and just be wayyy over to the handicapped side
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2005, 05:40 PM   #10
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Quote:
How old do you think I am?

I used to watch All That, but I can guarantee Amanda Baynes wasn't on the show.

The "All That" that I remember was with Keenan and Kel (before their own spinoff) and...some small chick...Katrina (she used to do Ross Perot)? and bunch of other kids...don't remember them though. The skits I always remember were Keenan was in the bathtub speaking French I think that used to come on during Snick, on Saturday nights, right before or after Ren and Stimpy.

Anyways, I gave up on Nickeloden right around the same time they took off Ren and Stimpy, when I was in about 8th grade, and that's when I turned to MTV with Beavis and Butthead, but by that time, their show was almost over and the Daria spinoff was just starting. Then pretty much all through high school, I hardly ever watched any TV until my senior year of hs when Spongebob came out.

I guess as you can tell I'm a very picky TV watcher!

Spongebob and Nip/Tuck are literally the only shows I watch on TV anymore.
Amanda Bynes was on "All That."

Kirsten Dunst was in "JUMANJI."
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2005, 10:51 AM   #11
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Nope, if your tire is on the blue handicap icon on the ground, you're in the spot.
YOu could not use those photos for a ticket because there just MIGHT be a mirrror hanging temporary placard, and you can't see in the passenger seat.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2005, 11:06 AM   #12
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
lol.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2005, 01:50 PM   #13
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

man they dont care. If I were a celebrity I wouldnt care where I park either.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2005, 04:32 PM   #14
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep

parking tickets dont give you points right? so if you get one parking ticket a month, and you have the money to pay them. it really isnt that big of a deal, right? reading this post definitely brought back some memories. keenan in the bathtub speaking french especially. haha. with his scuba flippers and little rubber ducky. good times.
and ward, i see what your saying about putting the car a tad in the hadicap spot, i park my car half way in the crossed out parking spot that leads to the ramp that NO ONE uses, but you need to be careful. those 90 year old people that park in the handicap spots are probably the ones most likely to park 2.5 inchs away from your car. even if they have 3 feet on the other side.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2005, 04:41 PM   #15
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep

Maybe it's just because I live in Florida, but I hate it when people park in handicapped spots without a permit, or have a permit for no reason. I see young guys that are real muscular and perfectly in shape who have handicap permits (maybe a prior injury from football or something?) and they park in the handicapped spot not caring that some poor old man now has to find a normal spot and walk over 5 rows to get to the sidewalk. I know many people say "oh well they shouldn't be driving then" but just because you can't walk well doesn't mean your mind is gone or that you're even old at all. Many people have knee or back problems, etc. when they're younger. Don't these people have any guilt that because they parked there some poor person may fall and break their hip trying to get to the sidewalk?

Appreciate 0
      12-29-2005, 09:59 PM   #16
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

[QUOTE=Nikki]Maybe it's just because I live in Florida, but I hate it when people park in handicapped spots without a permit, or have a permit for no reason. I see young guys that are real muscular and perfectly in shape who have handicap permits (maybe a prior injury from football or something?) and they park in the handicapped spot not caring that some poor old man now has to find a normal spot and walk over 5 rows to get to the sidewalk. I know many people say "oh well they shouldn't be driving then" but just because you can't walk well doesn't mean your mind is gone or that you're even old at all. Many people have knee or back problems, etc. when they're younger. Don't these people have any guilt that because they parked there some poor person may fall and break their hip trying to get to the sidewalk?[/QUOTE ]

agreed! some ppl dont care about anyone but themselves.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2005, 10:00 PM   #17
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

but like i said: if i were a celeb, it wouldnt matter to me much. Not cus I dont care about others, it's more like "I can afford the ticket".
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2005, 10:45 PM   #18
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

EEH I LOVE AMANDA BYNES! i think she has an adorable tv personality and is really gorgeous. is her car the lexus??

kirsten's car is reallyyy ugly. i hate the prius. it looks like a dome. ;x

i cant really knock them for parking in the handicapped parking spot because i do it sometimes too. ahah. i only do it for short time spans though! like when tehre's no parking and i just need to drop something off really quickly.. but.. if they do it while they shop because they think it's okay since they're insanely rich and are stars.. then.. thats a different story.

anyway I HAVE A STORY! since i just saw amanda's car and all....

i was driving my little volvo down the expressway the other day and theres this black lexus that looks like the one amanda owns. SC-something. so i stop at the light and the car is to my left so i look over adn look at the car because its pretty cute. theres these 2 hideously ugly asian guys and they wink and smile and wave.. all at teh same time and i smile to myself. i looked away and i know they were still looking at me.. ,and then tehy honked their horn and pointed at their cell phone then pointed at me and i was like UH OKAY? and then the guy in the passenger side made the V wtih his fingers and flicked his tongue. EW VULGARR. ugly vulgar men. gross. that's totally not a way to pick up chciks. anyway sorry.. its random but i thought of it when i saw amanda bynes' car. ;D
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2005, 11:43 PM   #19
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

Amanda Baynes was probably with those guys, just sitting in the back seat.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2005, 12:29 AM   #20
findtom
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 545i

Garage List
2005 545i  [0.00]
I can see being a multi-millionaire and not caring about racking up parking fines.... but blocking handicapped spots that people might genuinely need sucks.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2005, 09:49 AM   #21
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte

and then the guy in the passenger side made the V wtih his fingers and flicked his tongue. EW VULGARR. ugly vulgar men. gross. that's totally not a way to pick up chciks. anyway sorry.. its random but i thought of it when i saw amanda bynes' car. ;D

ooooh.. OK

note to self: stop making the V with my fingers and flicking my tounge at girls
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2005, 10:13 AM   #22
StewtheBassman
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5d 421,000kms

Kirsten Dunst is hot.

There, I said it.

I would do the V thing with my tongue and fingers if she were parked next to me at a red light!!!

Appreciate 0