BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
Tirewarmer
All of your tracks are belong to me
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 135i

Sept 17-18: South Carolina Region SCCA PDX, Club Trial, Double CCPS and ECR at CMP

The Endless Summer is a two day weekend of Driver's Education, Time Trial, and Club Racing hosted by South Carolina Region SCCA, consisting of the following events on September 17-18, 2011, at Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw, SC:

PDX – "Performance Driving Experience" - also known as a HPDE or Track Day, this is an educational event designed to let you take your street car on the Carolina Motorsports Park race course at speed, with an in-car instructor who will teach you the basics of handling your car on a race track. Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced groups are available.

Club Trial – a 2-day time trial event for licensed Time Trial/Club Racing drivers, or drivers with equivalent track experience to PDX Advanced.

Double Carolina Cup Pro Series (CCPS) - 2 rounds of the 2011 CCPS championship, a 45-minute endurance race for Spec Miata, Improved Touring, Spec Racer Ford, and similar classes.

Enduro Championship Racing (ECR) - Saturday only, a 1.5-hour endurance race for Spec Miata, Improved Touring, Spec Racer Ford, and similar classes.

Event information and online registration: www.scsportscar.com/cmp

Questions? Contact membership@scsportscar.com or call us at 803-386-7727.

See you at the track!
1996 Miata
2009 BMW 135i
Appreciate 0