BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

JIC CROSS Competition Coilovers BLOWOUT SALE!!!!

We got some JIC COILOVERS that we need to move here so we are offering a special pricing to all 1addicts member!

CROSS Competition coilover systems for the High Performance BMW. The Competition Series is our top of the line coilover system. It features a lightweight design with a 15 way dampening adjustable monotube damper. With its high strength and durability, the Competition Series insures that it will last through any type of driving condition. The front damper features a 40 mm piston and the rear has either a 40 or 45mm piston depending on application. The ride height adjustability is independent from the spring perch so adjusting ride height does not compromise the spring rate or rebound and compression of the damper. All coilover systems come with a cool bend linear spring that offer last precision steering and handling. Spring rates are also custom tailored to each system and driver's preference. All Competition Series coilovers include front camber adjustable pillow ball upper mounts and most rear includes pillow ball mounts depending on application. Larger luxury vehicles have a softer damper for a sporty luxury feel and also allowing a lower ride height. Based off of racing technology, the Competition Series Coilover is a street performance suspension, customizable for full track use.

PILLOW BALL UPPER MOUNTS
Included for some vehicles for the front and some for rear application. Adjustable camber plate also included for most vehicle front applications with Macpherson Strut suspension systems. Some applications may come with a rubber bushing uppermount.

COOL BEND LINEAR SPRING
Linear rate spring manufactured using chrome silicon metal alloy with a cool bend process to prevent sag or loss of spring rate. Each kit comes with various spring rates that are available for more of a custom set up.

HIGH STRENGTH INVERTED MONTOTUBE
This unique design features a 40mm piston with a one of a kind bumpstop design incased inside th damper. The walls of the shock casing is lined with crase so that the absorber body can easily move along inside the shock casing body. There are also two thrust bearings to protect the absorber body.

HELPER SPRING
Select CROSS BMW coilovers come with helper springs to aid in streetability of the coilovers. Also allows for a wider range of higher spring rates and for a smoother ride.

ADJUSTABLE DAMPENING
Available for all applications with 15 ways adjustability. With this feature, you are able to tune your suspension dampening up to your spec.

DURABLE MONOTUBE DESIGN
High pressure nitrogen gas filled monotube design with special stable viscosity index oil that will not be affected by wide temperature changes. Therefore, heat does not affect the performance capabilities. 40mm and 45mm pistons are used on certain applications.

ADJUSTABLE LOWER BRACKET
More durable than factory brackets with adjustable ride height ranging from 0.5" to 2.5" drop without sacrificing the suspension travel. Made of either high grade steel or high strength aluminum.

Call ME for pricing!!!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 07-30-2010 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: typo on pricing
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2010, 04:48 PM   #2
onefastman
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct

Shit... I bought used ones for 1K and put them on today, well the rears any way

What a great deal
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2010, 04:50 PM   #3
Clap135
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2009 N54

amazing how they are still getting cheaper and cheaper and when I bought them from you guys, its was a LIMITED discount that I did not qualify for.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2010, 04:55 PM   #4
onefastman
Major General
Rep

They stocked them so they are just collecting dust.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2010, 05:29 PM   #5
Clap135
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2009 N54

You missed the point. fyi these coilovers suck
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #6
onefastman
Major General
Rep

I hope not...
Appreciate 0