E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > photoshop request,and some venting,thanx from 1sic06

03-31-2006, 03:47 PM   #1
1sic06e90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1SICO6

photoshop request,and some venting,thanx from 1sic06

:mad: some times it feel like my car is cursed.within a weeks time.I got a cracked windshield,took a chunk out of my front lip,and worst of all my side windows have to be replaced now.I got a ticket for the tint so a decided to give my little brother 20 bucks to take the rest of the adhesive off the windows.he brings my car back to me with the windows covered in scratches.HE USEd AN SOS SCRUBBER ON THE WINDOWS instead of a razor.now because i was to lazy to do it myself its gonna cost me 600 bucks for new front windows. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and i have to pay 500 bucks to replace my windsheild.not to mention my front lip.anyway im done
i just wish it could of happened after bimmerfest. hope to see some of you in encino next saturday.oh yeah i almost forgot,could someone photoshop my car with it painted black from the door handles up and the rest silver.going to paint it soon just getting ideas,thanx again 1sic06
Appreciate 0