BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Valentine's Day Deal $4.99 S/H & 14% OFF (min spend $50, exp 2/17)

Happy Valentine's Day - $4.99 S/H & 14% OFF w/code VDAY12 (min spend $50, exp 2/17 EST, 14% off does not apply to tools, DI Packages & sale items)

35% off Blackfire Clearance! (while supplies last)
Select Blackfire products are on sale! Stock up before this great deal passes you by!

February Specials!
Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant

Regular Price for 8 oz is $19.99. Sale price is $15.99!

• Properly protect any wheel finish and minimize the amount of brake dust and road contamination
  • Has an amazing watermelon scent that everyone loves!
  • The thinner the application the better, which allows you to get dozens and dozens of applications
  • Apply with a foam applicator pad or soft cloth and remove with a clean microfiber towel
  • Extremely easy to apply and remove, feels ultra slick upon completion
  • Prevents brake dust from etching in to the wheels finish

Stoner Invisible Glass

Regular Price for 19 oz is $5.99. Sale price is $4.49!

• Foam based glass cleaning formula that is ammonia free, making it safe on tinted windows
  • Easily removes oily dirt, dust, fingerprints, grease, adhesives, smudges, smoke haze and more from glass
  • Best applied with an all purpose microfiber towel, then wiped clean with a dry low nap microfiber towel
  • Do not apply in direct sunlight or hot glass, otherwise streaking may occur

If you have any questions, concerns, or simply need recommendations please do not hesitate to ask!

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0