BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-13-2016, 08:10 AM   #1
mahlerbeatdown
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 128i

Sold Sold Sold

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 550.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Making a move to the city, reluctantly have to sell my car :'( so getting ready for a mini part-out. Up for sale is a Genuine BMW diffuser, perfect fit. I only used it last summer and took it off and used a stock diffuser. That being said, I'm not the original owner, nor is it perfect. It looks as if there was a repair done to it, but it's solid and shored-up(you can see the repair from the front and rear surfaces). When on the car, this can't be seen as it's facing the ground. Throughout, there are some signs of wear, but you can hopefully see the true condition in the photos... nothing major. These photos were taken in the brightest of days, so nothing is hidden and this is the WORST it will look. Like all genuine parts, this is a perfect fit and I'm sad to see it go. $550 or b/o. Local pickup is preferred, but I don't mind shipping. Send me your zip for a quote and I'll see what I can do.

BTW, these retail for ~$1500 (more like $1200-1300 on ECS).

SOLD! Thanks so much!

Last edited by mahlerbeatdown; 06-14-2016 at 06:55 AM..
Appreciate 0